White Lady in a Black Bar

We (wife and I) have always loved the "white girl (married or otherwise) in black bar" theme (with or without her white BF or hubby). Have done it in a few different ways: Took my wife to "all black" neighborhood strip bar, the bouncer told me that she could get in for free but would be $50 for me. I laughed and told him to don't be a jerk. He laughed and a few minutes later he waved us both in for free. I made sure I tipped the girls and the waitressess very well as so to establish that we were just having fun, not trying to pull some asshole stunt. Another time, my wife came into strip club with one of her black lovers (Bryan, this is for you, if you're still out there in South Florida, I loved your GF, Brianna) and the secret surprise was that I was already there waiting for the two of them (but she didn't know it). That was good for laughs and to confuse people. What I want to do soon/next (but haven't talked her into it yet) is for me to find a white cuck-wannabee in our area, have HIM bring her into all-black strip club, and then I come in and sit with them, take her home and leave him there sitting alone (and to pay for our drinks). Any you men in South Florida wanna experience?cluba.jpg

My wife does this. Sometimes with me, sometimes on her own. Scares the ******* out of me, but she says it can be incredibly hot.

Back