my girlfriend finally admitted to me that she loves black guys and was only going to be fucking them from now on. this came about after she saw my search history. we had 2 bulls that would come fuck her all day everyday. ive always been obsessed with bbc and how hard they would fuck her and have fantasized about it happening to me. one day i had work and wanted one of the bulls to stop fucking her. he thought it would be funny to respond by saying "okay then i'll just fuck you then. and i told him i didn't know he liked boys and then he replied" i don't but thats your gunna put this on and be a good girl" and he ****** me into a skirt and threw me onto the ground. when i got back up onto my knees he had his cock out and ready. it was atleast 5 times the size of mine. he said told me "are you gunna be a good girl? and do what i tell you or are we gunna do this the hard way". i was so turned on i couldn't believe it. i responded " yes daddy just tell me how i can serve you" my last words for awhile seeing how i could barely breathe with him shoving his 10 inch cock trying to make me take the full thing for the next 30 minutes. it was so big no matter how wide i opened my mouth it wouldnt fit into my throat. eventually he told me "dont worry this is only going to hurt alot " he flipped me over and penetrated my ass with his cock. it did hurt but i was so turned on. for once i was sexually satisfying someone. my dick has always been small and i hated it but my ass has always been really nice ass. its like i was made for BBC. i didnt even have to try him fucking me so good with his huge bbc its the best thing i ever felt. i couldnt help but moan like a girl. which made him fuck me even harder. i instantly came from him fucking me. but he took along time by the time he was done i had came 3 times. it was the best feeling ever. when we were finished i heard my girlfriend laughing with her camera out recording the whole thing. from then on out she told me if i was to ever talk to even use my penis ever again she would show everyone i know how much i love bbc. but i was okay with that because from that moment i was hooked to bbc. its all ive wanted. i had multiple sessions with my bull and became very good at servicing his large cock. my gag reflex is non existant. but unfortunely we hher happy and i am extremely addicted. i will serve you in whatever way you want that includes drinks food any other exspenses such as traveling and anything else you want so be open with what you want. im in Tucson AZ and im 23. i can wear a chasity device and wear fake boobs and makeup. i will do what im told so its up to you. please dont reply unless you are a black male. or someone who has knows a black bull for me and her. wont even entertain the thought of having anytthing other than a nice black bull. send me pic? i want to do this as soon as possible before she gets unpatient and finds her own black bull. becuase if he ends up being someone i dont want around theres no way ill be able to keep her away from his huge bbc. MESSAGE ME FOR PICTURES. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

THIS IS HIS GIRLFRIEND: LOOK AT HOW PATHETIC HE IS. WILL A REAL MAN WITH A BBC JUST FUCK HIM. I HATE HIM I WANT HIM TO GET FUCKED LIKE THE BITCH HE IS. MADE THIS JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT HE CAN ACTUALLY BE GOOD AT SEX WHEN HES THE GIRL.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    405.6 KB · Views: 222
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 205
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 219
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    779.6 KB · Views: 229
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    750.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    957.5 KB · Views: 190
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 175
  • 15Untitled.jpg
    15Untitled.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 172
  • 512Untitled.jpg
    512Untitled.jpg
    796.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 20210412_045231.jpg
    20210412_045231.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 217
  • Untitled.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 27
No that way, but simetimes i'm comanded by my Wife's m Master to go tell another Man, sometimes a bunch of Men, that my Wife is ready for Him/Them to fuck Her.

THIS IS HIS GIRLFRIEND: LOOK AT HOW PATHETIC HE IS. WILL A REAL MAN WITH A BBC JUST FUCK HIM. I HATE HIM I WANT HIM TO GET FUCKED LIKE THE BITCH HE IS. MADE THIS JUST TO SHOW YOU THAT HE CAN ACTUALLY BE GOOD AT SEX WHEN HES THE GIRL.
I should probably put this link on my profile...Cuz it happens all the time..
Guys, stop posting photos from the internet and also stop POSING!!

my girlfriend finally admitted to me that she loves black guys and was only going to be fucking them from now on. this came about after she saw my search history. we had 2 bulls that would come fuck her all day everyday. ive always been obsessed with bbc and how hard they would fuck her and have fantasized about it happening to me. one day i had work and wanted one of the bulls to stop fucking her. he thought it would be funny to respond by saying "okay then i'll just fuck you then. and i told him i didn't know he liked boys and then he replied" i don't but thats your gunna put this on and be a good girl" and he ****** me into a skirt and threw me onto the ground. when i got back up onto my knees he had his cock out and ready. it was atleast 5 times the size of mine. he said told me "are you gunna be a good girl? and do what i tell you or are we gunna do this the hard way". i was so turned on i couldn't believe it. i responded " yes daddy just tell me how i can serve you" my last words for awhile seeing how i could barely breathe with him shoving his 10 inch cock trying to make me take the full thing for the next 30 minutes. it was so big no matter how wide i opened my mouth it wouldnt fit into my throat. eventually he told me "dont worry this is only going to hurt alot " he flipped me over and penetrated my ass with his cock. it did hurt but i was so turned on. for once i was sexually satisfying someone. my dick has always been small and i hated it but my ass has always been really nice ass. its like i was made for BBC. i didnt even have to try him fucking me so good with his huge bbc its the best thing i ever felt. i couldnt help but moan like a girl. which made him fuck me even harder. i instantly came from him fucking me. but he took along time by the time he was done i had came 3 times. it was the best feeling ever. when we were finished i heard my girlfriend laughing with her camera out recording the whole thing. from then on out she told me if i was to ever talk to even use my penis ever again she would show everyone i know how much i love bbc. but i was okay with that because from that moment i was hooked to bbc. its all ive wanted. i had multiple sessions with my bull and became very good at servicing his large cock. my gag reflex is non existant. but unfortunely we hher happy and i am extremely addicted. i will serve you in whatever way you want that includes drinks food any other exspenses such as traveling and anything else you want so be open with what you want. im in Tucson AZ and im 23. i can wear a chasity device and wear fake boobs and makeup. i will do what im told so its up to you. please dont reply unless you are a black male. or someone who has knows a black bull for me and her. wont even entertain the thought of having anytthing other than a nice black bull. send me pic? i want to do this as soon as possible before she gets unpatient and finds her own black bull. becuase if he ends up being someone i dont want around theres no way ill be able to keep her away from his huge bbc. MESSAGE ME FOR PICTURES. YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED.

I just messaged you in your inbox I'm ready to get with her!

Back