When the Bull Orders the Cuck to Leave

In this lifestyle you have different dynamics & different fantasies by the wife & the husband , so it is a case by case basis .
First you have to determine or be told what kind of relationship the couple has :"Stag /Vixen, Hot-wife /Cuck etc."
Also you have to be truthful to yourself of what you are actually capable of & what you are comfortable with?
Can you pound a wife of another man into bliss while he is present with his d*i*c*k* out or in her mouth?
Can you explode in her mouth & then watch her kiss him ?
Can you go out for drinks or dinner with them after that ?
Can you establish boundaries they agree to & not to push& have a great relationship with them?
I say that because if it is a cucks wife that is interested in you or vice/versa , these are the things that happen.
Because on this site and other sites you'll see guys & girls who say they are in this lifestyle but when you look at their media , you'll find out that they are truly "Exhibitionists " and not whom they portray themselves to be ~ (There's a lot of that)
Some wives want the husbands belittled & some husbands want to be ordered around & some couples just want another to join .
(It's just another level of understanding their desires & yours as well)
You will find all of this out with care & communication from both parties & some trusted allies whom the couple associates with .
That's how you will build long lasting bonds (If that's your goal, which is one of my goals in the lifestyle)
So when the bull orders the cuck to leave , you should be clued in by one or both in the couple or a trusted ally that this is what they truly want to happen in order to strengthen the bond & the relationship of all involved .
That has been my experience in this type of dynamic & truly works for me 🧸
i think this is so well said!

I love getting in touch with another guy while my husband is watching us and sometimes I am out of this world doing it. But(!) there is a special kick for me when my husband must leave the room and could not see (just hear) what is going on inside. And yes, I lost a few inhibitions more - that is my experience, too.

The most exciting and enjoyable sex a married wife will ever experience in her life and she’ll always remember is all alone in a bed with a Black lover unprotected no pulling out sex. If you’re in this lifestyle there’s nothing that will beat that sexual experience for her. This is a fact just ask her after.

"unprotected" - no way.

To me the hottest thing about being asked to leave is that there is probably a good reason for it. Likely something extremely hot about ready to happen and for whatever reason, the bull and/or wife do not want the husband to be there to potentially interrupt or ruin the experience. Could be many reasons. Would be great to hear the actual reasons from both Bulls and Wives.

The first time I got live cucked I was treated to a wonderful experience. My wife is black and she cucked me in front of a bull and hadn’t taken black dick for over a year because we had just had a baby. Our bull tapped his fat cock head on her clit and rubbed up and down until her pussy was gushing. He then slowly penetrated her until he was balls deep and blasted a load after 20 minutes of sloppy wet pounding and white cream and juices flowing in every direction. The bed was covered in her juices and cum. He then came inside her and pulled his cock out and dribbled some cum on her belly before going right back into fucking. His cock was covered with his cum and her cum and he kept pounding and pulled out. He directed me to put my face in her pussy and it was a whole new pussy. Gaped and swollen and full of rich thick juices. I drank and swallowed but the juices never ended. While I was drinking from her fully bloomed flower he was face fucking here and getting about 7 inches down her throat. She immediately moved to tonguing his asshole and sucking his balls before he released a second load all over her face. She demanded I clean every part of her,

Then, he asked me to leave so he could fuck her again intimately without me being around. They stayed together the whole night - she was reborn that night. So my question is - when a bull demands you leave so he can have “alone time” with your wife do you submit or do you protest? For me, I always submit.
The wives I meet up with understand they are there for my pleasure and want to be dominated. In their complete submission they find I love them like no other. Anytime a boyfriend or husband shows up I don't react, or even acknowledge them. I'm not there to meet their needs. I will tease the woman till her nipples are hard and her now naked pussy is dripping and clitty swollen wanting to be sucked. I simple say "Tell him to Go". The surprised look on her face and the look of panic on his face is a real turn on for me. I will then place her hand on my swollen cock and repeat "Tell him to Go!". I have yet to have one do anything but to look at the cuck and say "Get out". The sex with a fully submissive is the best, for both of us.
The one cuck who refused? I kicked him and his crying and very turned on and completly naked wife out of the hotel room they had rented for us. I then took the key and went to the hotel bar and was hit on by a beautiful red head. :)

Last edited:
Back