I’m the Cuck. My fantasies for my white high school teacher wife usually involve trains or gangbangs…

- gangbanged/train ran at home by a home remodel crew to reduce cost
- gangbanged at a cheap motel by a couple former black students and their buddies. Maybe a blackmail situation.
- gangbanged/train ran in a little remote village by the native males

Fantasy:

A woman comes to me at a gym that I work at and ask how much personal training session are. Her about 5'3 - 5'7 weighs 145 to maybe 175 lb, but solid. Let's say she is a lawyer, but she is casually dressed down on this day in jeans, a button down, and open toed sandals. I tell her the price, and she purchases. But ask me if I could do some sessions for her at home because "too many people are at the gym and it maight make her feel uncomfortable."

So, I go to her house. I meet her husband and he is a down to earth guy, but sneaky looking. 🤣 We train, and I give her a hard workout. She thinks I am an ads because I didn't go easy on her the first time. Before I leave she ask me to stretch her out. I kneel down on one knee as she lays on her back with one leg on my shoulder as I stretch her hamstring I notice she has cut the crotch out on her yoga pants. As I take her leg back I see her juices flowing down down between her legs as she reaches foe my dick. I take her to the bed and thrust my self deep inside of her.
I look bad and her sneaky as husband watching and rubbig his hands together with a ******* eating grin. Her face is in the pillow with her back arched and ass up and and I stoke her deeper and deeper till we both cum at the same time. To give you a visual image of what I would have wanted her curves to look like. Here it is. See the attachment. This is just a random curvy clothing model. I thought she was hot though. So I thought, she will work.🤷🏽‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240601_155337_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240601_155337_Chrome.jpg
    599.1 KB · Views: 8
Back