What did the BBC bull give your wives as a Christmas present???

Not a BBC, but a white BF. I take a lot of photos in general, as a hobby. They don't kiss or do anything in front of me, but I was invited out for dinner with them once, and managed a pic of them, faces close, reading something together on Facebook. Both their expressions were cute. Her BF told me to send in the pic to get it on a coffee mug so he could give to her on her birthday. She didn't know I snapped that pic, so was surprised and thrilled her BF gave it to her.

This year, he has asked me to collect great photos of them, then put them on a calendar so she can put it on our bathroom wall. He will give it to her as if it was his work.

I give them what I always give them, right inside of that married pussy, I just give it to them with a Santa 🎅 hat on!♠
Yes, it was the same for me except that I did not wear a Santa hat (or anything else). My black cock and the seed it produced were all the women wanted or needed, additionally pleasing the husbands who watched and cleaned up.

Not a BBC, but a white BF. I take a lot of photos in general, as a hobby. They don't kiss or do anything in front of me, but I was invited out for dinner with them once, and managed a pic of them, faces close, reading something together on Facebook. Both their expressions were cute. Her BF told me to send in the pic to get it on a coffee mug so he could give to her on her birthday. She didn't know I snapped that pic, so was surprised and thrilled her BF gave it to her.

This year, he has asked me to collect great photos of them, then put them on a calendar so she can put it on our bathroom wall. He will give it to her as if it was his work.
Nice!

Back