Well.. an update. Over the years my wife has had a few medium to long term lovers. She initially got into the life style after some hesitancy to plea

JohnEE

Male
Gold Member
Well.. an update. Over the years my wife has had a few medium to long term lovers. She initially got into the life style after some hesitancy to please me. A big part of the hesitancy was trusting that whatever happened I would not hold it against her. Once we got over this, there was no looking back! She loves the sex, especially when things get intimate ... which is so hot for me to see and be part of. Her lovers have always been men she has found and we both know that she would stop in a heart beat if ever I asked. Her lovers has always been her choice and her timing... which also adds to the excitement when it finally happens again. With COVD, for safety reasons we took a break, and life has been very busy ever since so finding another lover has taken a back seat, although plenty of dirty talk/fantasies during sex, like our early days, which is great, and certainly not complaining. Part of the excitement has always been how an innocent encounter gradually leads to sex, and intimacy ... the first time watching them explore each other is always electric especially the first time her lips caress his cock, and then the moment he slides into her for the first time. One clue how much she is attracted to him is the position she takes the first time he enters her. If she is highly attracted to him, she will lie on her back and spread wide for him and pull him in looking at his face. (Doggy style usually means this will not last beyond a few encounters) Then, as the relationship progresses to getting tested/bare back (but no ejaculation inside her) .. another great moment , watching him enjoy her body almost fully, and him pulling out and watching him shoot over her tommy, and seeing her face enjoy the site of his cum exploding from his cock.... to the point where she wants finally can't bare it any more and wants to feel that inside her .. . always an unbelievable, electric moment as usually neither me or her lover knows she has decided!! ... those few moments.. especially as by this point they they leave it to the final stroke to pull out! .. watching him start to pull out, seeing his reaction when she holds him in, not sure if she hasn't realized how close he is ... then, giving up, and that final deep thrust of his unprotected cock deep inside her.. still not sure if he has violated her rules.. .. and her face as she feels him cuming deep inside her ...

Then last night, when she got back in from work , she breathlessly described a doctor she had met ....

In scrubs, tall, very good looking, smooth shaven head, facial features like mine, shape of his eyes, his nose (which she loves) small goaty with just a hint of gray, she could make out his thick firm muscular thighs through his scrubes, fit looking body, that looks like he exercises, may be biking....

.and ... ebony/jet black skin !!

During their meeting (standing up) they had repeatedly locked eyes, she described how she trembled a little when he locked his eyes on her .. "how could he want her so quickly!!??" She told me she had tried to glance at his crouch to see any clues of his cock beneath his scrubs, but could only take quick peeks.
I told her next time you meet let him see you checking out his crouch/cock size!

We f8cked like crazy, even though she was tired from work, and when I was inside her she also told me of another Indian doctor as well, good looking, fit and she could see the outline of his large thick cock though his scrubs!

Looks like we may be getting back into things!

Will keep yuou informed

Last edited:
Back