Wave of Migration to Europe

Yet the majority of people overwhelmingly chose to reproduce with members of their own race.

(I love how people get stuck in bubbles of opinion and thought and spew such nonsense as if it is an established fact)

His answer will be: "That's because of societal pressures and family pressure to not have an interracial baby. If they had their own way, over 95% of white women would have black babies." LOL People just make ******* up when arguing on the internet.
If you tell yourself a lie enough times you start to believe it. That's what the internet and social media allows

Most middle east countries have religion, beliefs and a way of life that don't match at all with the rest of civilization.
Especially Sweden.

Girls get ra*ed, beaten, killed. Bombs and shootings is now a daily occurrence here.
Gang violence, robbery and violent crimes have skyrocketed.

Yes many of them are honest hard working people. I know a few.
I know more that aren't that nice.

Skin color don't matter. What matters is your personality.
Being raised by violence and terrorist makes you a shitty person.

My 2 cents.
*Taking cover before all the accusations and stone throwing from people not living in reality 😀
When my family moved to the area where we now have a farm they had been indentured servants to wealthy land owners for two generations. Another three generations were needed to carve out the farm land from the bush and rocks. My great grand ******* both died at 45 and 51 old and broken their bodies used up. I can walk to their graves and we have their diaries. My grand ******* like his brothers fought for king and country in the First World War. My dad was too late to the game for the Second World War. Up until my dad all family members married locally. Other than going to war the travelled maybe 100 miles from home once in their lives.

Me I am different I have seen a good bit of the world mostly on the governments dime. They sent me to the worst you had better be armed to the teeth tourist locations. I have seen the results of ethnic cleaning and religious cleaning. I have been shot at a few times. However the only time I was truly afraid was in two times in the southern USA when I was sent there to help Clean Up after hurricane when the locals shot at us with semi and full auto rifles while cleaning the roads because they claimed we were escapees from a local jail.

Yes we are now and will continue to live in interesting times.

Don’t even get me started on politics.

Time to duck and cover.

You idiots don't understand basic biology. White women prefer Black men for sex, sex is for reproduction. We live in an era of contraception which denies that but on instinct it's for reproduction. White women prefer to reproduce with stronger males than weaker ones. White boys fall into the weaker camp in general and Black men fall into the stronger camp. This is basic biology/evolution. You lost.
Get some help, bro.

Back