Using the car for support

How many of our gorgeous ladies have been fucked whilst leaning on the car for support? I reckon most of you. Ranging from a desperate quickie to a good long session. Let's hear some stories from those times and some pics to go along with them.
View attachment 6871851
Once we were in an adult theatre and I sucked off a black guy, he followed us out to the parking lot, my hub got in the car, he came up to me while I was still outside of the car, my hub saw him and he gave me a kiss, my hub thought it was just a goodbye kiss, I leaned into my passenger window to tell my hub I’d be with him in a minute, he said get in the car already, I told him I can’t…cause he had lifted my sundress and I was going commando, I was soaked from all the action in the theatre, so he just slid right in…I mouth to my hub “he’s fuck’n me…yeah, right now…and then he came in me. I had been of my period for two days so I was pretty sure I wouldn’t get pregnant, but all the same, we had to wait the whole month till we finally found out I wasn’t pregnant.

Once we were in an adult theatre and I sucked off a black guy, he followed us out to the parking lot, my hub got in the car, he came up to me while I was still outside of the car, my hub saw him and he gave me a kiss, my hub thought it was just a goodbye kiss, I leaned into my passenger window to tell my hub I’d be with him in a minute, he said get in the car already, I told him I can’t…cause he had lifted my sundress and I was going commando, I was soaked from all the action in the theatre, so he just slid right in…I mouth to my hub “he’s fuck’n me…yeah, right now…and then he came in me. I had been of my period for two days so I was pretty sure I wouldn’t get pregnant, but all the same, we had to wait the whole month till we finally found out I wasn’t pregnant.
The Wire Reaction GIF

Back