The Rachel Dolezal "syndrome"

I am endlessly fascinated with the Rachel Dolezal case. I have come to the conclusion that her attempt at "living" and portraying herself as a black female stem from a deep attraction to black men and black sexuality. I have witnessed a similar situation in which the female, while not saying that she's black, is completely involved with black issues, black themes, black culture, black everything, and yes she is black only when it comes to men. I think Rachel is a true bbc queen and more power to her. Of course she can't say it because interracial still is a taboo somewhat. But gotta admire her dedication. What do yall think? :)

I had a friend that did something similar. She never claimed to be black, but she got corn row extensions, tanned her skin until she looked black and moved in with her black bf and appears to adopt black culture. With her? Of course it was about sex at first but I think it’s more just being insecure and trying to find a place to be accepted versus some kind of psychiatric issue. But whatever makes people happy lol

I imagine medical science will eventually reach a stage where IF you're not happy being white or black, or male or female, or hetro or homo, etc, you just put your money down and they genetically change you in some way. I can't see why people can't be happy as they are made.
I had a female friend, in school, who was African American (her referral preference) but she had very few of the African American traits ... she was short & petite, but her black hair was fairly straight, her lips thin, her skin light, and no traceable accent whatsoever. I thought she was very beautiful, actually, but she wasn't happy with her skin color, etc. In fact, she got upset when someone asked her if she was "black". She said her parents were so different from her, in that they had many of the Afro-American traits mentioned. I though this but didn't say it "maybe you have a different ******* or you were adopted" but she was very sharp, I'm sure she had probably already given those thoughts consideration.

Right now, however, we don't really have that much choice as to who we are. I'd personally LOVE to have an additional 3-4 inches between my legs, but then, maybe I would also inherit the ED problems that so often come with them. So, I guess I'll just trudge on through life with what I have and hope no woman see's me nude when I've come out of a swimming pool ... LOL

Back