I am a Chinese.I am first in this focus.I want say something happen in china. just like west contrary.cuckold also popular in china.most female want Flr relationship in marriage.(control husband and his wines)
so marriage rate is very low in young man.female do not like man have no money.and not every man want be a knight controled by wife.(they can get female from Russian Pakistan Vitam )
so if a man get marriaged mean he is in FLR relationship. most wife(80%) will have sex with someone not husband.but most husbands will not choice divorce.
after times it developed.some couples want find a single man (bull) to sex with wife.a new industry develop.(female SPA).which a young man(most have big cuckod) sever a wife.
I write this to tell you.human in the world is the same.of course there is few black men in china.so BBC is not usual.

I am a Chinese.I am first in this focus.I want say something happen in china. just like west contrary.cuckold also popular in china.most female want Flr relationship in marriage.(control husband and his wines)
so marriage rate is very low in young man.female do not like man have no money.and not every man want be a knight controled by wife.(they can get female from Russian Pakistan Vitam )
so if a man get marriaged mean he is in FLR relationship. most wife(80%) will have sex with someone not husband.but most husbands will not choice divorce.
after times it developed.some couples want find a single man (bull) to sex with wife.a new industry develop.(female SPA).which a young man(most have big cuckod) sever a wife.
I write this to tell you.human in the world is the same.of course there is few black men in china.so BBC is not usual.
Wow....Thats amazing. I thought that it was only white men who were treated like garbage in the world. ITurns out women everyhwere want a beta man to pay for them, and an alpha to fuck them.

Wow....Thats amazing. I thought that it was only white men who were treated like garbage in the world. ITurns out women everyhwere want a beta man to pay for them, and an alpha to fuck them.
you know china have long history.in thousands years ago.we use four words tell this.东食西宿。which mean a woman eat in one man s home and sleep in another man s home.
the wife humiliate husband is very popular in china.man knee to woman. such situation you can see it in tv show every day.and women control the court(women work in court is much more than men).so men have no idear .they have to get wife from poor countries.(if they don't want county by wife)
this men in china think LGBTQ is a way to against women.

Back