The anticipation

Kimosabe88

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
Don't you love the build up before a play date? I am meeting my favorite hotwife tomorrow. We were supposed to get together last weekend, but life happened and had to reschedule. I have been abstaining so I can have a huge load for her and for hubby to clean. But the anticipation is killing me. She and I have been texting all week about what all we are going to do, and I am so ready for it. Anyone else love the excitement?

Definitely.

If the ‘fun’ is happening on Saturday then -

Thursday = false tan and nails.

Friday = decide on shoes, outfit and accessories.

Friday night = hot shower and shave all over

Saturday afternoon = hair appointment and professional make up.

Pristine condition on Saturday evening.

I love the anticipation.........shaving everywhere and a long soaking bath...........then deciding what to wear (or not wear)..............
Hell yeah!! All the above!! We are all ready for this. Tomorrow night at 8, let the count down begin.

Don't you love the build up before a play date? I am meeting my favorite hotwife tomorrow. We were supposed to get together last weekend, but life happened and had to reschedule. I have been abstaining so I can have a huge load for her and for hubby to clean. But the anticipation is killing me. She and I have been texting all week about what all we are going to do, and I am so ready for it. Anyone else love the excitement?

Looking at your photos - the anticipation would be all ours!!!!

Definitely.

If the ‘fun’ is happening on Saturday then -

Thursday = false tan and nails.

Friday = decide on shoes, outfit and accessories.

Friday night = hot shower and shave all over

Saturday afternoon = hair appointment and professional make up.

Pristine condition on Saturday evening.
For sure!!

Back