Tampa

We are going to be at Caliente for a couple weeks in May.
Hi VegascplXXX. We have chatted before about Splash Mocha, and we very much appreciate your input/ thoughts. I just commented about an experience you had at Caliente, and if I may ask, are there many black men there now? We have not been in years, but at that time, they were hard to find. It certainly would make the experience better if there were some BBC around. Thanks for your thoughts.

Hi VegascplXXX. We have chatted before about Splash Mocha, and we very much appreciate your input/ thoughts. I just commented about an experience you had at Caliente, and if I may ask, are there many black men there now? We have not been in years, but at that time, they were hard to find. It certainly would make the experience better if there were some BBC around. Thanks for your thoughts.
I don't really know the answer to that. When I was there in May, I had fun with several black guys.
The day fee for single men at Caliente is $175. However, if you are staying at Caliente, you can invite a guy from outside to your hotel room or condo. You just can't take him into the club. I did play with 2 guys I met in the pool and conversation pool. Otherwise, I made contacts and invited the guys to come see me.

Back