Taking it from the back , ass smacked yes or no ladies ?

Most women want that more primal high energy pounding from a BBC Bull so that's what I give them!♠️

Most women want that more primal high energy pounding from a BBC Bull so that's what I give them!♠️
I know not everyone is the same, so I hate to make general statements but you are right...for me that's so true. Sometimes I like a slow gentle partner but others...omg I want it primal, rough and almost anything goes, lol! My husband is the slow gentle lover but I find black lovers give me the other. As my bff once told me white guys make love like they might break your pussy and black lovers do it like they want to, lol!!!!:sex:

I know not everyone is the same, so I hate to make general statements but you are right...for me that's so true. Sometimes I like a slow gentle partner but others...omg I want it primal, rough and almost anything goes, lol! My husband is the slow gentle lover but I find black lovers give me the other. As my bff once told me white guys make love like they might break your pussy and black lovers do it like they want to, lol!!!!:sex:
I break 💔 it, then I love 💕 on it, then I break 💔 it again!😈 By the time I'm done making her rain🌧️ all night long breaking all of her records she is feeling some type of way! Primal wins every time!♠️🍆👈

i love thr primal pounding. especially doggie pushing my head into the matress
Technically the Bull is there for recreational fun and not love but my personal philosophy is to primal fuck you so good that you do fall in love! Then turn you back over to hubby after I am done impaling you to the mattress so he can love on you and sooth you back to your senses!😈

Back