Should i watch out for her? She flirts alot when she drinks SHE MARRIED but i think she just a cheater

Satanic_cap

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
Being a bartender ppl naturally talk to you get to know you and have some laughs πŸ˜ƒ But then I came to work and she was there. The funny part is her husband was the Latin guy I said hi too before I walk in ...funny😈 and yes she was strawberry blonde and was thick af ..like no b.s . Smash all day ..but I work here I'm not looking to kick off drama so I slow my roll...but I did alot of smiling lol

So she start coming in without her husband..and I'm still smiling πŸ˜ƒ 😊 but then she starts crying. πŸ€” this goes on for many incounters she talks about who horrible her husband is . Calling her racial slurs and using her and how he cheats and what's should she do? But when her and her husband come in together they always argue πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ she calls me at work πŸ™„ like right after she leaves

I'm confused πŸ˜• 😐 and honestly missed any opportunities of hooking up with her. It's been a while since she came into the bar honestly I personally thinks she get a little too ******* too often ...i trying talking about kink and maybe a Qos lifestyle πŸ€” but plays like she such a good girl and faithful..idk she tried opening up about sex and told me she fingers herself but quickly turn into a cry fest about her husband and what his does.
So I'm asking πŸ€” did I play the friend zone all wrong ? Did I the whole thing go over my head? Or did I dodge a bullet? Was she toxic and full of drama? Was she a liar? Or a Qos but havnt realized it yet ?

Being a bartender ppl naturally talk to you get to know you and have some laughs πŸ˜ƒ But then I came to work and she was there. The funny part is her husband was the Latin guy I said hi too before I walk in ...funny😈 and yes she was strawberry blonde and was thick af ..like no b.s . Smash all day ..but I work here I'm not looking to kick off drama so I slow my roll...but I did alot of smiling lol

So she start coming in without her husband..and I'm still smiling πŸ˜ƒ 😊 but then she starts crying. πŸ€” this goes on for many incounters she talks about who horrible her husband is . Calling her racial slurs and using her and how he cheats and what's should she do? But when her and her husband come in together they always argue πŸ™„ πŸ˜’ she calls me at work πŸ™„ like right after she leaves

I'm confused πŸ˜• 😐 and honestly missed any opportunities of hooking up with her. It's been a while since she came into the bar honestly I personally thinks she get a little too ******* too often ...i trying talking about kink and maybe a Qos lifestyle πŸ€” but plays like she such a good girl and faithful..idk she tried opening up about sex and told me she fingers herself but quickly turn into a cry fest about her husband and what his does.
So I'm asking πŸ€” did I play the friend zone all wrong ? Did I the whole thing go over my head? Or did I dodge a bullet? Was she toxic and full of drama? Was she a liar? Or a Qos but havnt realized it yet ?
Chances are the husband would love to watch…if it was my wife I would

This is one of those women that need A LOT of attention. Whether or not it's the kind of attention that getting into public fights with your husband or attention from a bartender that kind of has to talk to customers doesn't matter. Even if you could have hit it you simply would have been dragged into a sack full of crazy. You lucked out on this one.

Back