Should a hotwife reveal her face?

I have always had mixed emotions about my wife letting her face be filmed and photographed. Most of her bulls would be obsessed with filming her face

I know she’s been posted online and she has been filmed in some extreme situations and I have very real concerns about what would happen if she was ever exposed

I have always had mixed emotions about my wife letting her face be filmed and photographed. Most of her bulls would be obsessed with filming her face

I know she’s been posted online and she has been filmed in some extreme situations and I have very real concerns about what would happen if she was ever exposed
Your concern is understandable. I wish you wouldn't have to care about it. We would all be happier.

If you’re a hotwife that maintains a steady job etc and you’re not on onlyfans then I understand hiding your face. I can’t stand women that hide their face whilst making a living on OF etc though. I have no desire to watch a blur or see the mask of zorro whilst watching a snowbunny, it completely takes me out of it. I want to see the eye contact/facial expressions.

Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?
Don't.

As a nurse, I do have a somewhat “public” job. My husband is a doctor. That said, we are generally ok posting my G rated pics with face, but usually not my nudes.

Attachments

• A0496071-F5AC-468A-9AF0-80BA3FF93324.jpeg
    A0496071-F5AC-468A-9AF0-80BA3FF93324.jpeg
    105.7 KB · Views: 37
  • E3FCE4AF-88E9-4535-A76A-84B1A154029F.jpeg
    E3FCE4AF-88E9-4535-A76A-84B1A154029F.jpeg
    246.5 KB · Views: 37
  • D12B65F6-3C99-432A-8239-CD4279CB1BCE.jpeg
    D12B65F6-3C99-432A-8239-CD4279CB1BCE.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 38
Everyone has their own level of comfort, however digital is forever. You can never really scrub it if you are exposed.
Just take your time before making your decisions, whatever the end result is and good luck.

J

Hi community .. last Friday me and a group of friends were having a conversion about how actresses do nudity scenes and instead of getting ashamed, they actually become more famous … that make me wonder, I’m a slut online but I never show my face here … what if I actually start doing it ? Get fully expose to internet just as how I’m … what is your opinion about this ?
Dnt do it 😂🤣😭, that's just a luxury of being a actor.

Only show your face if you dnt give asf and is prepared for someone to impersonate you especially on sex sites.

When I was doing onlyfans, so creepy took all my dick videos and call himself BBC_GOD on reddit 😭🤣😂 and I had to report him.

However if you meet someone cool to be friends with on here, then feel free when you trust the person to show your face.

You will do as you feel comfortable. First off, indeed I agree with the members here who replied, there is nothing more erotic of showing the face of a lady when she is in that ******* moment. Having said that, from someone who so it happens needs to keep a certain social profile it is not easy. Both my wife and I have jobs that will be compromised when her face or even mine are shown to the world. I have yet to find out a publicly traded major corporation that would be ok with it. Having said that, if your lifestyle supports it and you are comfortable with it, go for it.

I never show my face for personal and professional reason. I have a career that is not freindly to this kind of expsoure and it would cost me my livelyhood. I have many people ask me to create "content" with them but it usually doesnt work because I am adamant about obscuring my image and having control over my images and video. So for me its a definete no. There is no thrill in being unemployed or embarrassed professionally for me. Its my kink and I prefer it the way it is. Once that gets out its out forever.
Amen to that, there is a price to pay not showing your face, people do not take you seriously or they feel you are a fluke a fake, but as you clearly and so eloguently mentioned there is too much at stake from a careers point of view, and I presume both you and I worked really hard to reach this point in our lives. Thank you for sharing.

Back