We were ready for bed and in the living room watching tv. I got up to answer the door and walked back in with our friend.
We talked for awhile then he asks her to get us some drinks. She looks at me panicked because she has on her night clothes. She starts to say something but he cuts her off saying please. She gets up and drops her throw in the recliner crosses her arms and walks to the kitchen.
She returns with drinks and stops in front of me, she try’s to give me two drinks, I tell her you give him his. She glances down at her boobs which you can see thru her shirt. I smile at her and tell her, yeah I know.She says he’s going to see. I tell her probably, I think that’s what he wants.
She took a deep breath and walked over to him. He sets up she says here. He looks her in the face then down at her boobs while she’s looking at him,she turns red.
He grabs her boobs, she drops the drinks and grabs his hands,the big eyed shocked look on her face was priceless ,as she screamed ,what are you doing!
He tells her I heard you lost a bet and I jumped at the chance to help collect it, especially with a stuck up bitch like you.
She looks over at me then back at him and tells him I’ve always been nice to you I’m not a stuck up bitch. He takes his hands off her boobs and leans back, tells her prove it. Show me your boobs.
She takes a step back. I’m wondering what she will do, she says as long as you don’t touch me. She looks at me, I shrug 🤷‍♂️. He just smiles.
She pulls her shirt up freeing her boobs, he sets up and she backs up. He says, sooo you are a stuck up bitch. She says I am not. He repeats prove it then come here. She thinks about it then slowly steps over to him.He grabs her boobs and pulls her to him. Tells her I’ve waited a long time for this look down here.
She slowly looks down at this big black man holding her boobs. He slowly sticks his tongue out looking up at her the whole time, she inhales loudly as his tongue touch’s her boob, she gasp and grabs his arms when he sucked a nipple in his mouth. Then she goes umm when he puts his teeth on her nipple her whole body quivers when he bites her nipple and pulls it hard I thought she would fall out if he didn’t have a firm grip on her boobs.
He quit biting her boobs and pushes her shorts down then tells her to take off her shirt. She does then he stands up and undressed. His cock is huge at least 11” . She is scared tells him wait I don’t know about anything else. He says told you you were stuck up. She can’t believe it, says I proved I’m not.He says not yet.
She sighs as he tells her to lay down on the loveseat she does then she put her hands above her head and over the arm.
He spreads her legs and puts the head of his big black cock against her pink pussy lips. She is holding her breath and has a strained look on her face as the head of his cock stretch’s her pussy then disappears in her. He pushes about half in her tells her damn your tight then backs out and plunges more in her she’s gasping until his balls slap her ass she has her eyes closed and her teeth gritted.
He grabs her arms and pulls them down beside her and puts her legs over his arm’s and grabs her arms. He starts pounding her hard until she’s gasping and screaming and begging him he just keeps pounding her. He is dripping sweat until he finally tells her I’m going to cum. She looks like she is going to panic, tells him not in me.
He looks at me I shrug 🤷‍♂️. He slowly strokes her a few times then. Tells her if you wasn’t such a stuck up bitch I wouldn’t but you are. He pounds her a few more strokes then burys his cock in her grabs her face and forces his tongue in her muffling her saying no and fills her full of cum. Her trying to scream no but it comes out mmmoooo.

Last edited:
We were ready for bed and in the living room watching tv. I got up to answer the door and walked back in with our friend.
We talked for awhile then he asks her to get us some drinks. She looks at me panicked because she has on her night clothes. She starts to say something but he cuts her off saying please. She gets up and drops her throw in the recliner crosses her arms and walks to the kitchen.
She returns with drinks and stops in front of me, she try’s to give me two drinks, I tell her you give him his. She glances down at her boobs which you can see thru her shirt. I smile at her and tell her, yeah I know.She says he’s going to see. I tell her probably, I think that’s what he wants.
She took a deep breath and walked over to him. He sets up she says here. He looks her in the face then down at her boobs while she’s looking at him,she turns red.
He grabs her boobs, she drops the drinks and grabs his hands,the big eyed shocked look on her face was priceless ,as she screamed ,what are you doing!
He tells her I heard you lost a bet and I jumped at the chance to help collect it, especially with a stuck up bitch like you.
She looks over at me then back at him and tells him I’ve always been nice to you I’m not a stuck up bitch. He takes his hands off her boobs and leans back, tells her prove it. Show me your boobs.
She takes a step back. I’m wondering what she will do, she says as long as you don’t touch me. She looks at me, I shrug 🤷‍♂️. He just smiles.
She pulls her shirt up freeing her boobs, he sets up and she backs up. He says, sooo you are a stuck up bitch. She says I am not. He repeats prove it then come here. She thinks about it then slowly steps over to him.He grabs her boobs and pulls her to him. Tells her I’ve waited a long time for this look down here.
She slowly looks down at this big black man holding her boobs. He slowly sticks his tongue out looking up at her the whole time, she inhales loudly as his tongue touch’s her boob, she gasp and grabs his arms when he sucked a nipple in his mouth. Then she goes umm when he puts his teeth on her nipple her whole body quivers when he bites her nipple and pulls it hard I thought she would fall out if he didn’t have a firm grip on her boobs.
He quit biting her boobs and pushes her shorts down then tells her to take off her shirt. She does then he stands up and undressed. His cock is huge at least 11” . She is scared tells him wait I don’t know about anything else. He says told you you were stuck up. She can’t believe it, says I proved I’m not.He says not yet.
She sighs as he tells her to lay down on the loveseat she does then she put her hands above her head and over the arm.
He spreads her legs and puts the head of his big black cock against her pink pussy lips. She is holding her breath and has a strained look on her face as the head of his cock stretch’s her pussy then disappears in her. He pushes about half in her tells her damn your tight then backs out and plunges more in her she’s gasping until his balls slap her ass she has her eyes closed and her teeth gritted.
He grabs her arms and pulls them down beside her and puts her legs over his arm’s and grabs her arms. He starts pounding her hard until she’s gasping and screaming and begging him he just keeps pounding her. He is dripping sweat until he finally tells her I’m going to cum. She looks like she is going to panic, tells him not in me.
He looks at me I shrug 🤷‍♂️. He slowly strokes her a few times then. Tells her if you wasn’t such a stuck up bitch I wouldn’t but you are. He pounds her a few more strokes then burys his cock in her grabs her face and forces his tongue in her muffling her saying no and fills her full of cum. Her trying to scream no but it comes out mmmoooo.
Hot story

Dam good story...seems authentic..👏

I wanna set up something like this for her 50th birthday next year.
We are going on holiday and i am trying to get a bbc for her who "blackmales" me because i owe him some money. Its either money or her for a weekend. Hope this will work.
Btw we are going to Curacao. A dutch carribean island.

Great story. Can't wait to hear more

It had been about six months since the encounter in our living room. She had never brought it up except to say she didn’t want anyone to see the pictures. She didn’t say she liked it but she didn’t say she didn’t like it.
Well our friend called me and tells me he wants to collect. So he tells me what he wants to do. After hearing it I tell him I don’t know if she will go for it, but I didn’t think she would do it the first time. But he insisted we should try.
Well when the night came around I tell the wife why don’t you put on that American flag shirt I like and do that little dance for me. She blushes just talking about it.
She goes in the bathroom off our bedroom and while she’s in there I let our friend and his partner in. They go in the sitting room beside our bedroom and close the double glass doors. The lights are out so you can’t even tell there inside.
She comes back with her shirt on and her little white lacey panties. She starts to get in the bed so I tell her come on do the little dance I like. She frowns at me I tell her please, I’m hoping she will do it because I had already agreed she would.
She frowns again but she stood back up beside the bed right where our friend would have a perfect view of her. She swung her boobs back and forth and bounced them. Then she pulled her shirt up and did it again.
She cupped her boobs then pinched her nipples. She was licking her own nipples when she glanced up, I could tell by the look on her face and her pulling her shirt down she had noticed something.
The color drained out of her face and she looked scared as I hear the door open. I look over at them and back at her she has her arms crossed covering her boobs. The big black guy who I’ve never seen has his phone up taking pictures.
Her face turns red as he says don’t stop now I was enjoying you. She almost screams who are you? He says I’m with him nodding at our friend. She looks mad but she sarcastically asks him, what do you want? Our friend comes around the bed and looks down at her, he looks like a giant she’s so short, saying you know what I want I’m here to do a little collecting.
She looks at me and at him then motions towards the other guy. He’s just here for pictures right, she asks. Our friend nods, she says I can’t do it with more than one guy, so don’t get any ideas.
She says I want y’all to know this is the last time. Then she starts to walk to the living room. I ask her where she’s going, she says to the couch. Our friend tells her no I want you in the bed. She looks at me and at him . She says I don’t want to do it in our bed. I tell her I’m pretty sure he wants you in here.
She is still looking at me when he grabs her by the hand and leads her back to the bed. He picks her up and sets her on the edge of the bed it’s so high she can’t touch the floor. He tells her now then I want you to crawl in the middle of your bed and do me that little dance you were doing earlier.
She tells us I can’t it’s embarrassing. He leans down to her and says well you will just have to be embarrassed get up there. She crawls to the middle of the bed and sets up on her knees and looks at me with a look of dread. He yells do it. Startled she shakes her boobs side to side he tells her mmmmmm mmmmmm bounce them for me she starts bouncing them.
She is still bouncing them as he pulls off his clothes and climbes up beside her and lays down beside her. He grabs her arm and pulls her up on top of him until she is straddling him.
She just sets there until he tells her now then I want you to fuck me like you do hubby in your bed. She frowns at me then reaches under her raises up and guides his bbc into her. She gasp as she slowly slides down his cock until she bottoms out at his balls. She has a pained look as he tells her damn I forgot how tight you are.
He tells her now show me how you do it. She puts her hands on his chest and starts slowly sliding up and down his cock. She keeps going faster with a strained look on her face. He is laying there just watching her.
He tells her take off your shirt she pulls off her shirt and goes back to riding him her boobs bouncing until she is dripping sweat and is out of breath and she is just grinding on him.
Suddenly the guy taking pictures jumps on the bed naked and pushes her off our friend. She’s startled as he grabs her legs and crawls on top of her she squirms backwards until her head is at the headboard.
He spreads her legs and she’s saying wait I said I can’t do both of y’all! He says we’re going to find out what you can do. She’s shaking her head as he takes the head of the biggest black cock I’ve ever seen and starts pushing it in her tight pussy.
He starts pounding her she is biting her lip and moaning. Her boobs are bouncing as her head hits the headboard and it hits the wall over and over.
She has both of her hands above her head holding the headboard as he pounds her there both covered in sweat. Our friend tells him to let her legs go, then leans down next to her and ask you tired ,she nods,he asks you want him to stop, she nods, he says as soon as he cums he will.
She says not in me,he tells the guy fuck her. As the guy starts pounding her again over her loud moans our friend tells her when you change your mind wrap your legs around him.
She’s moaning loudly until she looks at me moaning I can’t, I can’t, and to my surprise she wraps her legs around him. He speeds up and she pulls him down to her as she begs him please please please cum.
She’s goes ooohhh ooohhh no ooohhh ooohhh as he pushes all the way in her and fills her full of hot cum.
He kisses her and tells her how much he enjoyed her then gets up. Our friend starts to crawl on the bed but she says no I’m to sore. He smiles at her and says ok grabs her arm and pulls her over to the edge of the bed.
She has a confused look on her face as he positioned her. Her head was hanging off the bed when she realized what he was going to do she said nope and slid back up on the bed.
He climbs up on the bed she says I’m sore he says I know but I have to have something. He crawls around to her head and gets up on his knees so his cock is right above her face.
I’m wondering what she is going to do because she doesn’t like giving head it’s almost impossible to get her to do it. She’s looking up at him with a frown on her face he tells her come on bitch.
She slowly raises up and licks the tip of it and immediately makes a face like she didn’t like it. He says come on bitch your mouth or your ass. She looks like she is going to cry as she raises up and stretches her lips around him.
Her head is leaning all the way back as she sucks his cock all the way to the back of her mouth then she gets gagged after getting gagged about three times she stops and with tears in her eyes she gasp I can’t do it.
He tells her come try again I think you can. She catches her breath and slowly takes his cock in her mouth at the same place she gets gagged only this time he grabs her boobs and forces his cock down her throat.
I can see her throat bulge around his cock head as she archs her back and trys to push him off until he pulls out. She sets up gasping tears running out of her eyes. She’s going oh god I couldn’t breathe.
He says come on baby. I ain’t done. She looks at me, I tell her it’s up to you. She lays down slowly and takes a deep breath and wraps her lips around that bbc again and this time when she gagged she swallowed it on down then slowly pulled it out.
She keeps doing it until her face and his cock is covered in saliva. He’s telling her mmmmmm damn yeah baby. Keep going girl. She stops and is laying there looking up at him as his cock hovers above her forehead. He tells her now suck my balls bitch, she hesitates I think she won’t do it I’m shocked as she raises her mouth up and licks his balls then sucks one and then both his balls in her mouth.
She works over his balls then drops back down on the bed. Face and neck and hair soaking wet.
He says only two more things you’re going to lick my ass and swallow this load of cum. She says I have never done either one of those, I can’t.
He slides up until his cock is between her tits and his ass is above her face. He looks over his shoulder down at her telling her spread my ass cheeks she begs please haven’t I done enough. She looks at me I say yeah I think she has, I can tell she really doesn’t want to do anymore.
He yells at her do it. She lets out a little cry but hooks her arms around his legs and grabs his ass cheeks spreading them open. He raises up a little then tells her ok, she raises her head up and kisses his ass he screams at her bitch use your tongue. She puts her tongue on his ass and licks he encourages her until she licks his asshole. Then with tears running down her cheeks she pushes her tongue in his asshole. He quivers and shakes and raises up but she keeps her tongue in his asshole.
He pushes her off and sticks his cock down her throat she’s gasping and he starts cumming in her throat she try’s to swallow it all but her back archs as she chokes and coughs up cum and saliva then swallowed some more. She is laying there covered in cum. They tell her damn you’re great. She tells them I hope you have pictures because that was y’all’s last time.
They leave and she gets a shower. She joins me in the bed. I’m looking thru some of the pictures. I ask, why did you tell them that was there last time. Was it because they made you do all those things you hadn’t planned on doing.
She says no, well was it because they made you beg him to cum inside you. Nope. I didn’t want to do that but I couldn’t take it anymore. Was it because you had to give head. Nope. I know it was because he made you lick his ass, I didn’t want to do that either she said. I say well when he raised up you hung on and kept your tongue buried in his asshole didn’t look like you didn’t want to. She says, I felt humiliated having to tongue a asshole and I didn’t want to have to do it again sooo I hung on and kept my tongue in there until he started to cum.
I say you swallowed cum then choked and coughed up cum then kept swallowing the rest. She says I didn’t want him to say you didn’t let me finish so he could get another turn.

Last edited:
I wanna set up something like this for her 50th birthday next year.
We are going on holiday and i am trying to get a bbc for her who "blackmales" me because i owe him some money. Its either money or her for a weekend. Hope this will work.
Btw we are going to Curacao. A dutch carribean island.
When are you going? Why only a weekend. I can rent a bungalow at blue bay and we stay there you'll be our cucky during her vacation and i'll give her a birthday vacation to remember.

It had been about six months since the encounter in our living room. She had never brought it up except to say she didn’t want anyone to see the pictures. She didn’t say she liked it but she didn’t say she didn’t like it.
Well our friend called me and tells me he wants to collect. So he tells me what he wants to do. After hearing it I tell him I don’t know if she will go for it, but I didn’t think she would do it the first time. But he insisted we should try.
Well when the night came around I tell the wife why don’t you put on that American flag shirt I like and do that little dance for me. She blushes just talking about it.
She goes in the bathroom off our bedroom and while she’s in there I let our friend and his partner in. They go in the sitting room beside our bedroom and close the double glass doors. The lights are out so you can’t even tell there inside.
She comes back with her shirt on and her little white lacey panties. She starts to get in the bed so I tell her come on do the little dance I like. She frowns at me I tell her please, I’m hoping she will do it because I had already agreed she would.
She frowns again but she stood back up beside the bed right where our friend would have a perfect view of her. She swung her boobs back and forth and bounced them. Then she pulled her shirt up and did it again.
She cupped her boobs then pinched her nipples. She was licking her own nipples when she glanced up, I could tell by the look on her face and her pulling her shirt down she had noticed something.
The color drained out of her face and she looked scared as I hear the door open. I look over at them and back at her she has her arms crossed covering her boobs. The big black guy who I’ve never seen has his phone up taking pictures.
Her face turns red as he says don’t stop now I was enjoying you. She almost screams who are you? He says I’m with him nodding at our friend. She looks mad but she sarcastically asks him, what do you want? Our friend comes around the bed and looks down at her, he looks like a giant she’s so short, saying you know what I want I’m here to do a little collecting.
She looks at me and at him then motions towards the other guy. He’s just here for pictures right, she asks. Our friend nods, she says I can’t do it with more than one guy, so don’t get any ideas.
She says I want y’all to know this is the last time. Then she starts to walk to the living room. I ask her where she’s going, she says to the couch. Our friend tells her no I want you in the bed. She looks at me and at him . She says I don’t want to do it in our bed. I tell her I’m pretty sure he wants you in here.
She is still looking at me when he grabs her by the hand and leads her back to the bed. He picks her up and sets her on the edge of the bed it’s so high she can’t touch the floor. He tells her now then I want you to crawl in the middle of your bed and do me that little dance you were doing earlier.
She tells us I can’t it’s embarrassing. He leans down to her and says well you will just have to be embarrassed get up there. She crawls to the middle of the bed and sets up on her knees and looks at me with a look of dread. He yells do it. Startled she shakes her boobs side to side he tells her mmmmmm mmmmmm bounce them for me she starts bouncing them.
She is still bouncing them as he pulls off his clothes and climbes up beside her and lays down beside her. He grabs her arm and pulls her up on top of him until she is straddling him.
She just sets there until he tells her now then I want you to fuck me like you do hubby in your bed. She frowns at me then reaches under her raises up and guides his bbc into her. She gasp as she slowly slides down his cock until she bottoms out at his balls. She has a pained look as he tells her damn I forgot how tight you are.
He tells her now show me how you do it. She puts her hands on his chest and starts slowly sliding up and down his cock. She keeps going faster with a strained look on her face. He is laying there just watching her.
He tells her take off your shirt she pulls off her shirt and goes back to riding him her boobs bouncing until she is dripping sweat and is out of breath and she is just grinding on him.
Suddenly the guy taking pictures jumps on the bed naked and pushes her off our friend. She’s startled as he grabs her legs and crawls on top of her she squirms backwards until her head is at the headboard.
He spreads her legs and she’s saying wait I said I can’t do both of y’all! He says we’re going to find out what you can do. She’s shaking her head as he takes the head of the biggest black cock I’ve ever seen and starts pushing it in her tight pussy.
He starts pounding her she is biting her lip and moaning. Her boobs are bouncing as her head hits the headboard and it hits the wall over and over.
She has both of her hands above her head holding the headboard as he pounds her there both covered in sweat. Our friend tells him to let her legs go, then leans down next to her and ask you tired ,she nods,he asks you want him to stop, she nods, he says as soon as he cums he will.
She says not in me,he tells the guy fuck her. As the guy starts pounding her again over her loud moans our friend tells her when you change your mind wrap your legs around him.
She’s moaning loudly until she looks at me moaning I can’t, I can’t, and to my surprise she wraps her legs around him. He speeds up and she pulls him down to her as she begs him please please please cum.
She’s goes ooohhh ooohhh no ooohhh ooohhh as he pushes all the way in her and fills her full of hot cum.
He kisses her and tells her how much he enjoyed her then gets up. Our friend starts to crawl on the bed but she says no I’m to sore. He smiles at her and says ok grabs her arm and pulls her over to the edge of the bed.
She has a confused look on her face as he positioned her. Her head was hanging off the bed when she realized what he was going to do she said nope and slid back up on the bed.
He climbs up on the bed she says I’m sore he says I know but I have to have something. He crawls around to her head and gets up on his knees so his cock is right above her face.
I’m wondering what she is going to do because she doesn’t like giving head it’s almost impossible to get her to do it. She’s looking up at him with a frown on her face he tells her come on bitch.
She slowly raises up and licks the tip of it and immediately makes a face like she didn’t like it. He says come on bitch your mouth or your ass. She looks like she is going to cry as she raises up and stretches her lips around him.
Her head is leaning all the way back as she sucks his cock all the way to the back of her mouth then she gets gagged after getting gagged about three times she stops and with tears in her eyes she gasp I can’t do it.
He tells her come try again I think you can. She catches her breath and slowly takes his cock in her mouth at the same place she gets gagged only this time he grabs her boobs and forces his cock down her throat.
I can see her throat bulge around his cock head as she archs her back and trys to push him off until he pulls out. She sets up gasping tears running out of her eyes. She’s going oh god I couldn’t breathe.
He says come on baby. I ain’t done. She looks at me, I tell her it’s up to you. She lays down slowly and takes a deep breath and wraps her lips around that bbc again and this time when she gagged she swallowed it on down then slowly pulled it out.
She keeps doing it until her face and his cock is covered in saliva. He’s telling her mmmmmm damn yeah baby. Keep going girl. She stops and is laying there looking up at him as his cock hovers above her forehead. He tells her now suck my balls bitch, she hesitates I think she won’t do it I’m shocked as she raises her mouth up and licks his balls then sucks one and then both his balls in her mouth.
She works over his balls then drops back down on the bed. Face and neck and hair soaking wet.
He says only two more things you’re going to lick my ass and swallow this load of cum. She says I have never done either one of those, I can’t.
He slides up until his cock is between her tits and his ass is above her face. He looks over his shoulder down at her telling her spread my ass cheeks she begs please haven’t I done enough. She looks at me I say yeah I think she has, I can tell she really doesn’t want to do anymore.
He yells at her do it. She lets out a little cry but hooks her arms around his legs and grabs his ass cheeks spreading them open. He raises up a little then tells her ok, she raises her head up and kisses his ass he screams at her bitch use your tongue. She puts her tongue on his ass and licks he encourages her until she licks his asshole. Then with tears running down her cheeks she pushes her tongue in his asshole. He quivers and shakes and raises up but she keeps her tongue in his asshole.
He pushes her off and sticks his cock down her throat she’s gasping and he starts cumming in her throat she try’s to swallow it all but her back archs as she chokes and coughs up cum and saliva then swallowed some more. She is laying there covered in cum. They tell her damn you’re great. She tells them I hope you have pictures because that was y’all’s last time.
They leave and she gets a shower. She joins me in the bed. I’m looking thru some of the pictures. I ask, why did you tell them that was there last time. Was it because they made you do all those things you hadn’t planned on doing.
She says no, well was it because they made you beg him to cum inside you. Nope. I didn’t want to do that but I couldn’t take it anymore. Was it because you had to give head. Nope. I know it was because he made you lick his ass, I didn’t want to do that either she said. I say well when he raised up you hung on and kept your tongue buried in his asshole didn’t look like you didn’t want to. She says, I felt humiliated having to tongue a asshole and I didn’t want to have to do it again sooo I hung on and kept my tongue in there until he started to cum.
I say you swallowed cum then choked and coughed up cum then kept swallowing the rest. She says I didn’t want him to say you didn’t let me finish so he could get another turn.
That's great!

Back