Revenge/angry cheating

ElizabethDD

Female
Revenge cheating,

Is there ever a time when you have been so angry, so upset that you have cheated on your boyfriend?
Is it ever ok?
Is it something that you can live with after a certain amount of time, or will I always be the best faithful one.?
Xx

Good morning,

Women get angry at their husbands/ boyfriends for various reasons, most of the time justified.
To be angry enough to cheat on him, implies to me that he has acted very inappropriately in regards to other females.
outright cheating, texting another female, flirting etc....all crossing the line.

Is it ever ok? Society says it isn't. That you have to suffer the embarrassment, humiliation, forgive it, go to counseling, work it out etc.
Does a woman every fully trust again? Does she recover from the feelings of possibly being replaced? overlooked, not paid attention to properly?

Women cheat for emotional reasons mostly, getting the attention, confidence boosting, feeling of being desired back....all things they do not get at home so.....

can you live with it? that depends on how you look at who is at fault for your cheating...the husbands, or yours. his failings, his violations of committment, his lack of paying attention to you, pampering you, building you up etc, or your need for those things as a woman.

just food for thought from how I look at it.

Oh yes. Years ago. We got into our really only fight. I went and fucked my exhusband and called him so he could hear me being fucked lol
Wow, this is such erotically cruel revenge!! You must keep your husband on edge. The fact that you exacted revenge by fucking your ex husband ups the game (like rubbing salt in the emotional wound that you are intentionally inflicting). Amplified by the fact that your husband knew it was happening and could do nothing to stop it is awesome. Your ex husband must have absolutely loved doing this!!

I can only imagine how intense this was!!

Last edited:
The most exciting sex a married wife will ever experience is with someone brand new completely unprotected no pulling out while her husband is at work totally unaware and never finds out …she will forever remember that afternoon in bed.

Wow, this is such erotically cruel revenge!! You must keep your husband on edge. The fact that you exacted revenge by fucking your ex husband ups the game (like rubbing salt in the emotional wound that you are intentionally inflicting). Amplified by the fact that your husband knew it was happening and could do nothing to stop it is awesome. Your ex husband must have absolutely loved doing this!!

I can only imagine how intense this was!!
It was a bad one. And his fault. He knew it. I went too far, but the point was made. Lol. I do have a gf that thinks hubby is hot. So I said he could fuck her to kinda make up for it. He knows the sex with my ex was always amazing. So.....lol

It was a bad one. And his fault. He knew it. I went too far, but the point was made. Lol. I do have a gf that thinks hubby is hot. So I said he could fuck her to kinda make up for it. He knows the sex with my ex was always amazing. So.....lol
I don’t think you went too far. I think it sounds HOT!! Did you have any reservations about going through with it or were you just all in and going to do it to completion? btw, love your posts.

Back