Regret

My Wife initially loved it. But after our Bull took off, she stopped the lifestyle. That was over 10 years ago now. She won’t even discuss the fun times. She says she regrets doing it. But I have vivid memories of the fun she was having, so I personally think she had grown too attached to him. But she hasn’t admitted that. If she does get too attached, then I am ok with not doing it anymore. It’s not worth losing my Wife over. Just wish she would come clean if that’s the real reason.
My wife had very similar experience
She loved her one boyfriends cock and during that year I never seen her so happy with the glowing look. she loved having a boyfriend. She loved his cock but he tried to break us and came really close. She didn’t realize it because it was a thrill to her and almost like under a spell despite me calling it out.

We prevented many potential problems because she was sleeping with men more well endowed, and masculine than me before we got married. We had ample opportunity to go our separate ways ahead of time. We both wanted this. A Female Led Relationship whereby she could have sex with other men, and I serve her, and I push vacuum cleaner, do dishes, all laundry etc. We have always had discussions, and made adjustments as we move along with our Cuckold marriage. It was always agreed upon, that I would be listening to her telling me what she would be doing, and also being told by her what she wanted me to do. So we have had very few, if any regrets. We fully love each other, and have complete respect for each other. I would never call her a slut even in private, or try to use that word and then try justifying that by passing it off as a joke.

My ex-wife said she regrets that its changed how she sees me as her husband in a sexual way. she misses seeing me as a man who can satisfy her and she wants to have sex with.. Instead accepting ive given up that role and instead given up fighting for her sexually and become a complete beta and a man who accepts he's a beta to certain other males and completely given up and even though I had her already and she's my wife, instead decided he doesn't want to satisfy her any longer and instead settled into a beta role for this job in their marriage and farmed that job out to alpha males he knows he cant compete with physically and sexually and let them fill that roll in his place for her knowing she would like them better but that this was his decision to not even try. Even though she admitted shes always cheated on everyone shes ever been with she hadn't thought about doing that with me but admitted this would be a good way for us to elminate that as a threat by sharing her with the types of males she would choose to cheat with in previous relationships... hung alpha black males she can submit to and just want to fuck her and that she knows could satisfy her urge to have sex with different males with larger cocks that can dominate her and now hopefully me too and explore those feelings and urges without getting in the way of our marriage and how much she loves me in so many other ways...just not sexually now. Instead we can focus on every other area of our marriage and improve those while working together as a couple to get her sexual needs met and both enjoy it in our own way... Though we will have to deal with feelings and jealousy if she starts to have feelings wants something I dont or wants children. with us both at some point...

So her regret is how she saw me changed and that she now regrets she might want to have another man's baby within our marriage and not just have children with me... and how that might change things.

I regretted noting other than being attracted to women physically out of my league that have a tendency to cheat on me eventually with more alpha males becvause im partly a beta but also because im not as attractive and sexual as many men and they eventually start feeling like they deserve sex with more attravtive men than with me bevcause they are really pretty with good pussy and they deserve to have sex with with those men as much as those men deserve to have sex with them because they are too attractive to pass up.

My ex-wife said she regrets that its changed how she sees me as her husband in a sexual way. she misses seeing me as a man who can satisfy her and she wants to have sex with.. Instead accepting ive given up that role and instead given up fighting for her sexually and become a complete beta

Pegramguy - you speaking nothing but the truth….these are the unintended Consequences of this lifestyle. Is what it is

how much she loves me in so many other ways...just not sexually now. Instead we can focus on every other area of our marriage and improve those while working together as a couple to get her sexual needs met and both enjoy it in our own way

Very interesting phenomenon. Just so hard for cuck because part of sex is to bond and attach (oxytocin). So when all of that is reserved for the bull and non for the hubby - it changes the relationship.

You can still master the partnering that is involved in marriage but a big part of a relationship is sexual desire for one another and knowing that will be depleted through the lifestyle is sad but I guess knowing you will always be turned on is a trade y’all willfully will take.

I regretted noting other than being attracted to women physically out of my league that have a tendency to cheat on me eventually with more alpha males becvause im partly a beta but also because im not as attractive and sexual as many men

Glad you don’t regret anything!!!! As long as you are good with it - live your life

We,started at age 30,ish white on white swinging,We/She developed a love of well hung black guys, eventually stopping age 62,We always had sex together ,with and without a BBC involved.
He got Her (With my Help) into all sorts of sexual situations, and She never complained once.
We are now retired and in our 70,s. And still together.
So in our experience ,you can have your cake and eat it.
I think our absolute honesty, With each other, was the key to a successful relationship in this lifestyle.
plus the fact that we Loved each other 😜

I regret all the years I refused my husband’s desires for me to experience sex with a much better endowed black guy.
When it finally happened I had the most satisfying sex of my life .
Having my first vaginal orgasm by penetration, followed by multiple orgasms while being penetrated deeper and wider due to the size of his much larger penis is.
I became addicted to sex with our bull.

I regret all the years I refused my husband’s desires for me to experience sex with a much better endowed black guy.
When it finally happened I had the most satisfying sex of my life .
Having my first vaginal orgasm by penetration, followed by multiple orgasms while being penetrated deeper and wider due to the size of his much larger penis is.
I became addicted to sex with our bull.
Hiw you 3 are understanding? Bull, husband and you?

Back