Question ladies

So, I met my husband at the worst time in my life, under the worst conditions. He made me laugh and I needed that. He has a nice fat 10inch cock. He says that is why I picked him. I have had plenty of black men who were not as well endowed.

The black guys came along with the swinging thing. I ran ads and though I did not seek black men they became about 40% of the responses. In the beginning I found they were willing to do or try the type of sex I was looking for. The other thing that impressed me was they in most cases showed up. Anyone who ever set up a party knows there are lots of talkers who do not follow through. The interracial thing was not as popular then, at least as openly spoken of. I don’t think I ever did a group of black guys where at least one claimed I was his first white woman.

I won’t say any race is superior in the sex department because I’ve had members of every race that were good lovers and those who were not that great. Big, dicked guys who were lousy and average sized guys who were great. I Think that has a lot to do with so many variables and the chemistry that develops between people.

So, I met my husband at the worst time in my life, under the worst conditions. He made me laugh and I needed that. He has a nice fat 10inch cock. He says that is why I picked him. I have had plenty of black men who were not as well endowed.

The black guys came along with the swinging thing. I ran ads and though I did not seek black men they became about 40% of the responses. In the beginning I found they were willing to do or try the type of sex I was looking for. The other thing that impressed me was they in most cases showed up. Anyone who ever set up a party knows there are lots of talkers who do not follow through. The interracial thing was not as popular then, at least as openly spoken of. I don’t think I ever did a group of black guys where at least one claimed I was his first white woman.

I won’t say any race is superior in the sex department because I’ve had members of every race that were good lovers and those who were not that great. Big, dicked guys who were lousy and average sized guys who were great. I Think that has a lot to do with so many variables and the chemistry that develops between people.
Allure and chemistry enhances the act

Back