Question for the ladies

MarkW

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
My babygirl wants me in her ass but she's gonna need trained.
Since all "toy" stores are shut down now, where to get anal trainers, and which are your favs?

My babygirl wants me in her ass but she's gonna need trained.
Since all "toy" stores are shut down now, where to get anal trainers, and which are your favs?
My ex swore by the metal (steel) plugs. Those are available from different manufacturers and offered by many retailers. There are 3 to 5 (or even more) sizes available depending on the manufacturer. Not hard to get at all, just run an online search. ;) i have even seen models with a "QoS" symbol at the "lower"end. :devilish: my advice would be to rinse it with warm water before application as metal can take on a cold temperature while lying around. ;)

The downside is such a toy can make her feel comfortable with an object inside her rectum but it can't really prepare her for penetration. Perhaps she will have to learn that the "hard" (natural) way. :D Anyway, don't save on the lube! ;)

Enjoy yourselves (and more importanty each other ;) )!

This might sound silly, but you might try a cucumber in a condom. You can get the appropriate size and everything. BUT, rub off all of the spiny little stickers!!

Back