Question for others

Does it turn anyone else on just listening to their wives getting a pounding from another guy? My wife had asked about her bf staying the night. I stood outside the door and came in about 3 seconds of the first moan. Although I wish it was a bbc fucking her sadly it was only a guy with a similar sized cock to me.
My hubby loves to hear me as I am in the throngs of an orgasm, when the guy is moaning and cumming in me at the same time he almost always shoots off from the sight and the sounds. Everybody gets off at the same time is magic.

Does it turn anyone else on just listening to their wives getting a pounding from another guy? My wife had asked about her bf staying the night. I stood outside the door and came in about 3 seconds of the first moan. Although I wish it was a bbc fucking her sadly it was only a guy with a similar sized cock to me.
Yes. It makes me both jealous and turn on.

I've listened to my Wife/Mistress with one of Her Men, while being Dominated by His Black wife in the next room.....very arousing!!!

More from husband...
Years ago I had a sex only booty call gal. I was the booty call. She'd go on a date with her boyfriend she said she loved, back at his place they would have sex, good sex according to her. She'd call me from his place around 11, using his phone(was way befor cell phones). She'd be with me about 15 minutes later. I knew what was going on, I was getting very sloppy 2nds. She got off on telling me what they did, how many times, what positions etc. She often commented on how wet she was. She'd say things like...I'm so fucking wet and this feels so good.
He didn't know about me at all. She was kinda fugly, crooked teeth, rock solid hot ass body tho.

Back