A question for the guys from a husband

sharingcouple75

Couple
Gold Member
From
KY, US
First, thank all of you single black men for traveling this path with us couples. We assume it turns you on too, or you wouldn’t be doing it. So kudos to all of you!

This isn’t about being a cuckold or stag/vixen…this is purely to know your thoughts. We have played with other couples (full swap) whose husbands have spent more time focusing on my BWC fucking his wife. I must admit I kind of liked it! I can’t nail down why…. It it’s a different kind of feeling.

At least from my perspective when watching, I’m not focusing on the cock of the guy….though I do love seeing her taking guys much bigger than me…I’m focused on her pleasure and reactions…and the scenario involved.

So my questions is:
does it turn you on mentally to fuck another man’s wife in front of him, or is it all about the married white pussy?

Most of you guys get plenty of pussy outside the lifestyle, so there has to be something that you get in this dynamic that you don’t when playing with a single female.

I sincerely respect and enjoy your perspective…and to the men that have fucked my wife(which is a lot)…THANK YOU for making us happy and closer as a married couple of 23 years!

It's a huge mental turn-on for me to fuck another man's wife in front of him—especially doggy.
Even better if she's a mom (MILF).
As a middled-aged (biracial) bull, I'm not really interested in fucking younger wives (say -40 yo).
So many husbands have become so weak psychologically it's (almost) laughable.
You do that alot?

First, thank all of you single black men for traveling this path with us couples. We assume it turns you on too, or you wouldn’t be doing it. So kudos to all of you!

This isn’t about being a cuckold or stag/vixen…this is purely to know your thoughts. We have played with other couples (full swap) whose husbands have spent more time focusing on my BWC fucking his wife. I must admit I kind of liked it! I can’t nail down why…. It it’s a different kind of feeling.

At least from my perspective when watching, I’m not focusing on the cock of the guy….though I do love seeing her taking guys much bigger than me…I’m focused on her pleasure and reactions…and the scenario involved.

So my questions is:
does it turn you on mentally to fuck another man’s wife in front of him, or is it all about the married white pussy?

Most of you guys get plenty of pussy outside the lifestyle, so there has to be something that you get in this dynamic that you don’t when playing with a single female.

I sincerely respect and enjoy your perspective…and to the men that have fucked my wife(which is a lot)…THANK YOU for making us happy and closer as a married couple of 23 years!
Its all about the wife.....some wives and couples for that matter are looking for something new in their sex lives and I admire that in a couple.
Luckily for me, (a person that enjoys sex.....I cant get enough) this is a perfect situation, and a win win for all parties involved. Also its not just White wives I have slept with Black, Asian, Hispanic, Mexican and Native American wives of all ages/sizes.

The bigger question is do you enjoy and love your wife enough to watch her enjoy herself sexually as you look and cheer her on.

Most the single ladies (at least the ones who attract me) have significant men in their lives ... boyfriends, a fiancé', etc so it's often about the same as being with a married woman. I can't recall being with a married woman who was ultimately "happy" with her spouse. Usually, it's the fact that the sex has stopped, or he isn't paying any attention to her due to other distractions. These days, however, when a woman gets sexually frustrated at home, she doesn't hesitate in taking care of it. It's a different world than it was 15-20 years ago.

For me it's a turn on fucking a married woman, whether her hubby is watching or not! It's also a turn on for me to perform while fucking a hotwife whether it's in front of her hubby or a whole room full of people at a lifestyle party! Also I do admit that with me there is always a slight competitive dimension to my sex game, wanting to perform my way up to being one of her best lovers ever!

So for me it's all three: She's married, performing is a turn on, and wanting to be one of her best! ♠️

For me it's a turn on fucking a married woman, whether her hubby is watching or not! {copied from Jdingo619} My
feelings exactly.. As well for some reason I love to see another fucking my wife. Passionately I hope and she wants
you to cum in her as much as I do.
I've never been jealous or anything like that. And I think it is because my cock is so big that it is always talked
about before I share it with another man's wife. I love knowing that I'm giving her a bigger cock than her husband
who is in shock watching.

I don't care if either are black or white cause it turns me on just the same. But to think I'm going to cage wrap
my cock and sissy up in the corner just ain't going to happen..

Its all about the wife.....some wives and couples for that matter are looking for something new in their sex lives and I admire that in a couple.
Luckily for me, (a person that enjoys sex.....I cant get enough) this is a perfect situation, and a win win for all parties involved. Also its not just White wives I have slept with Black, Asian, Hispanic, Mexican and Native American wives of all ages/sizes.

The bigger question is do you enjoy and love your wife enough to watch her enjoy herself sexually as you look and cheer her on.
We're happy we brought a 3rd into our relationship (sex life). Our sex life is so much better and satisfying that I often ask my wife if she would like seeing her Bull more often than twice per month. But having no time is the problem.
Also having a fit muscular Bull, encourages my wife to be in equally good shape. She works out diligently to ensure her Bull is equally turned on as he undresses her to her bra & panties.
We're in a great place and only wish she could see her Bull a couple times more per month.

married woman who was ultimately "happy" with her spouse. Usually, it's the fact that the sex has stopped, or he isn't paying any attention to her due to other distractions.
So true! Who has time balancing a career, raising a ch!ld, dealing with elderly parents, etc. We kept putting things ahead of us and our sex life became an after thought.
After her 1st real date with her Bull, my wife came home and said she really needed this and wanted to continue seeing him on a regular bases. She really needed to escape and have some sexy fun time.
The Bull is my wife's 'friend with benefits'. I enjoy the way he makes her feel and has added to our relationship.

Last edited:
Back