Post your hotwife and pathetic cuck cock and bulls can humiliate you

we are only interested in this. Dear ladies, did your husbands have small cocks before marriage, and they did and did not satisfy you properly, and why did you marry them?Is their small dick the only reason why you fuck bbc bulls.My husband does not have a big dick, but I have always had an orgasm with him. He is my only love and I always happily make love with him.Yes, I had sex with others, I had a couple of lovers, and for two years I have been fucked by a young bbc bull. Why will you ask if I enjoy fucking with my husband.Making love with my husband is the most tender and beautiful thing, but with a bull there is no love. He just fucks me and fucks me, there is no tenderness and love making. His cock is there to extinguish the need in me for something completely different from gentle love making that every husband gives me. the road gives.Biku, I'm just a white married whore who sometimes wants to be fucked in a different way, the size of the dick is not important, but the wild fucking, the wild lust for mating that every woman has inside is important. sometimes he's in a threesome with us, and every time after he fucks me, my lover likes to have their sperm in me at the same time.I don't even know why I made my husband wear my panties and panties, but I enjoy cuddling over them for a long time, sorry if I went off topic, greetings Elizabeth and Ivan5s9Fyu4.jpg20190611_160039.jpg

Back