Old Widowed Cuck Needs To at least Talk To A Hotwife.

Does a hotwife make the most loyal and dependable wife?

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
The first time that I saw Ginny, my one and only wife ever, make it with a black guy was 1964. I was 21; she was 22. We had been married for four months. We dated for five years before we were married; we met each other in school. We had talked about our fantasies. Mine was to see her with another man; hers was to make it with a black man.

.No one ever used the term "hotwife" or "cuckold." There were swingers' clubs, but they were hard to find and generally monoracial. There were ads in certain almost underground papers for couples wishing to meet other couples and singles. Hardly any of the ads were for single males so we figured we might find someone suitable—we did. We met in a coffee shop and then went to a motel. She was a very happy girl when we arrived back home. I was just as happy because she had done the most erotic thing I had ever seen. The goofy expression on her face was further proof of her enjoyment.

Ginny loved slow dancing and making out. It didn't take her long to begin to enjoy herself. She quickly began to show off her very nice young body and her talent for making men hard. She loved threesomes with a bull and with me.

Now, you may wonder why I am here. I'm obviously not going to attract a new partner. The answer is that I miss the people who are in this life. My beloved Ginny died four years ago. Other people seem to have disappeared. I would so much like to talk to today's young hotwives. I have some interesting tales to tell of fifty years ago. They were different in many respects, but lust is still lust. Young wives were targets then just as they are today.

I must mention one big difference between the old days and today. Back then, cleaning up a messy wife was considered perfectly normal. There was nothing humiliating about it. I always loved to clean up Ginny and then dump another load in her.

I'll be happy to answer questions of an sort.

A few facts about Ginny:

She was 5'3", weighed between 105 and 110 depending upon her ice cream intake. She had dark hair, dark blue eyes, and a fair complexion. She was a 34B. She was 1/2 Irish and 1/2 Hungarian.

She loved animals, particularly dogs, cats, and horses.

She was a conservative Republican. She always said that they were the kinkiest people.

Her favorite ******* was gin. She'd always start with a gin and tonic, the start drinking it straight.

The secret to getting her quickly was to offer a her a massage (she never turned that down), then run a fingernail gently from the base of her skull to below her rectum. Doing this every couple of minutes during a massage would just about leave a puddle under her cunt.

Did she shave
Shaving the pubic region was virtually unknown in the old days. She did trim her pubic hair to a short length which was common. Having a bit of pubic hair peeping out from under a swimsuit was considered very hot and daring.

In the late sixties, it was somewhat acceptable for a woman to have hair under her arms. Ginny asked me what I thought about it; I heartily approved. She trimmed her underarm hair as well. She hated shaving under her arms. She wore sleeveless blouses and loved to show off her little bush as did other young women, but very few older women.

Women virtually always shaved their legs. It's really too bad. Once, my wife let the hair grow on her legs, but wore pants but never a skirt for about a month. I loved the feel of it , but I must admit it wasn't attractive. Her leg hair disappeared never to return.

I love my wife not shaving she does her underarms rarely lower legs pretty often and upper thighs and pubic hair are natural
Very nice. I love the armpit bushes. I love the down on a woman's thighs. I meant the lower legs when I talked about shaving them. When I see Ginny in Heaven, I'll tell her to bleach her very hairy legs instead of shaving because the fur feels so soft and nice. She will be there waiting for me.

*******, I'm getting hard thinking about those hairy legs.

Last edited:
Back