No Point.

MrConfident31

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Love the site first and foremost, But since I've been on here I get messages from people with no profile pic, no verification, and no type of pics. normally its a couples account and the Male is controlling it and the first thing I see is " what would you do to my wife". First of all, you live in another country asking me what I would do to your wife. come on brotha, what do you expect me to say to that silly question? stop wasting my time with the cyber sex talk.

Love the site first and foremost, But since I've been on here I get messages from people with no profile pic, no verification, and no type of pics. normally its a couples account and the Male is controlling it and the first thing I see is " what would you do to my wife". First of all, you live in another country asking me what I would do to your wife. come on brotha, what do you expect me to say to that silly question? stop wasting my time with the cyber sex talk.
Fakes bruh. I Just block them and stick to verified profiles. That other ******* is crazy

Fakes bruh. I Just block them and stick to verified profiles. That other ******* is crazy
Fam... the ******* is fucking crazy. I get messages like this every damn day with ridiculous questions. I'm not the type to start out a convo " I want to fuck your wife" its never that serious to me, but grown ass men pretending to be women and asking stupid ass questions..... annoy the hell out of me.

No doubt. I block couples, guys, 'females' profiles every week, smh...
If they ain't got enough sense to verify they weren't worth my time in the first place.

They expect people to entertain that *******. They'll even message you to say they like your pics. I'm like "just leave it on the picture". If it ain't about "business" we've got nothing to talk about.

They're gonna keep doing this kind of ******* though because every time some "girl" with an avatar that shows her face and clearly looks like some college girl on tinder, thirsty ass dudes flood the thread trying to meet. If she looks like she is in the hottest sorority on campus, she's fake. No girl like that is gonna be on here with face all over the place.

They expect people to entertain that *******. They'll even message you to say they like your pics. I'm like "just leave it on the picture". If it ain't about "business" we've got nothing to talk about.

They're gonna keep doing this kind of ******* though because every time some "girl" with an avatar that shows her face and clearly looks like some college girl on tinder, thirsty ass dudes flood the thread trying to meet. If she looks like she is in the hottest sorority on campus, she's fake. No girl like that is gonna be on here with face all over the place.
THATS A FACT MY DUDE.

They will sit on here and have pointless conversations with no type of verification, nothing and expect a conversation to happen..

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/guys-what-not-to-do-messaging-members.97712/

The women on this site have to deal with this every day. It's not just you.

No doubt. I block couples, guys, 'females' profiles every week, smh...
If they ain't got enough sense to verify they weren't worth my time in the first place.
my man, I'm about to start doing that to keep it real with you.
ImO the best approach would be to tell the member in question that you don`t want to be bothered right before leaving the conversation. If they come back to you nonetheless i think there is a feature to block all conversations with that member.

"Ignoring" or "blocking" a member completely (and not only from conversations) should only be done with caution (!), because it has side-effects on the usability of the forums, for instance, that could be unwanted, and also opens the door to mud-slinging. jm2ct`s

ImO the best approach would be to tell the member in question that you don`t want to be bothered right before leaving the conversation. If they come back to you nonetheless i think there is a feature to block all conversations with that member.

"Ignoring" or "blocking" a member completely (and not only from conversations) should only be done with caution (!), because it has side-effects on the usability of the forums, for instance, that could be unwanted, and also opens the door to mud-slinging. jm2ct`s
I could block you right now. No one would care.

I could block you right now. No one would care.
Of course you could. :) But why would you? Haven`t i always been a nice guy? ;)

i was not only giving just my opinion, but trying to explain it too...
(...), because it has side-effects on the usability of the forums, for instance, that could be unwanted, and also opens the door to mud-slinging. jm2ct`s
The problem is that with "blocking" and "ignoring" some of the posts are hidden from view by some members while others still see them.

This results in out-of-context messages because a user may have written something in reply to another post that need not be visible. You may assume it was a reply to some other message instead and either find it nonsensical or, worse, it could get a completely different meaning, again probably yielding a reply (from you, for instance) that noone else understands (but you, of course). It could also make you want to "block" or "ignore" a poster because of what you think they said, even tough they were saying something different. Works bothways BTW, or, better put, "multiways" as anyone can block and/or ignore anyone else (including you, of course).

If "blocking" and "ignoring" becomes commonplace, in the worst case it will result in completely unreadable threads that noone even wants to contribute to anymore. In the long run this could be likewise the death of the B2w forums. o_O

Also it is not safe to assume that someone who was blocked by someone else had been rude. Members block because of arbitrary reasons (simply because someone has an other opinion about something, for example) or without any reason at all. And sometimes blocking itself is done to mean ill. It opens the opportunity of vilifying the blocked member who has no chance of being aware of that rude behavior and putting things right, because they are not even enabled to see it.

i was once assuming a picture uploaded to a thread did not belong to the poster like they were claiming and also pointed out some good reasons for my supposition. In return they blocked me. - And of course! No fake wants to be busted. :D
That`s the same reason why there are more and more private profiles on here BTW. It`s fakes hiding behind their fake profiles. They think there is a lower chance to be recognized as the fakes they are if only a few members have access.
REAL PEOPLE KEEP THEIR PROFILES OPEN.

Back