New Verification Rules!

I hope everyone here is doing well! We have implemented a new video policy for the verification forum which I will link below.

Becoming verified is an important step here for those actually looking to connect with others. There is no charge, it only takes a few minutes, and you do not have to reveal your personal identity.

Thanks to you all!
TMP :lips:
Do you have to re verify if you are verified previously

We should all also know that just because someone won’t meet or reply back, or even send you nudes doesn’t mean they are not real.
Hi.. this is not reguarding the thread.. i am new here as well as wife wanta to play forum.. wife wanta to play stopped workingfor me... would u be able to fix it ?

I have provided pictures paid and answered 99%of all emails, replies to questions and replied for as long as i have been on this site if that isn't enough a video is not gonna do it. In fact the last time i was stood up was a verified member from Ky. We spoke on the phone emailed exchanged pictures i traveled to Ky and was stood up. So i dont think what you are selling is accurate. But hey you do you, you run the site.
Yes there is alot of Ghosts on these sites. And I understand about People's privacy and if You can't tell your location, then use the city nearby You! Also, if you're worried about your privacy on these sites, You may not needs to be here per your company rules & clauses! Also note this down people show the back of your head or an Avitar!

Back