New beginnings

hcouple79

Couple
Real Person
From
MD, US
We have been swinging for several years. At parties, we realized quite a while ago, that the thing we both enjoy the most, was a BBC fucking me. We have wanted to find a regular bull for quite awhile. But that's harder than it seems... Most are either too far from us, or are not able to host....That changed last weekend. We met up with a guy that lives less than an hour away, is able to host,and has HUGE BBC. We had a few drinks, and then went back to his place. He gave me a pounding that I won't soon forget. My pussy was sore for several days. Lol. We are meeting up with him again tomorrow. This time we plan on taking a few pics,and maybe a short video. Also we are losing the condom. I can't hardly wait to feel his huge cock burst inside of me. This is all pretty new to us. So I'm not sure exactly what to expect afterwards, as far as my husband goes. But I know he will be very eager to fuck me with all that cum inside me. We'll see where things lead tomorrow I guess. 🤞😈

That’s great! Happy for you it works out. is your husband submissive to you, or just like to watch? You could make him clean you and the new guy for round 2.

good luck!

That’s great! Happy for you it works out. is your husband submissive to you, or just like to watch? You could make him clean you and the new guy for round 2.

good luck!
In real life he is not submissive at all. Though at times in our role play he is. But I have a hard time being dominant with him. It's definitely something I'll have to work on.

Back