My wife with young African man

Yannsct

Couple
From
France
7 years ago, my wife initiated a young African who had just arrived in France.

This young man, Mike, had never made love to a woman. It was during a naughty evening at one of his lovers that we had met Mike.

This young man spent 2 weeks with us in our house.

Initially, my wife jerked him off several times a day. Then she started to replace masturbation with fellatio, then after a week, he was able to access my wife's pussy.

The last 3 days before he left, my wife spent the night with Mike and both of them stopped fucking or having sex during the day

Attachments

• IMG_20220605_112620.jpg
    IMG_20220605_112620.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 1,459

This young man, Mike, had never made love to a woman. It was during a naughty evening at one of his lovers that we had met Mike.

Initially, my wife jerked him off several times a day. Then she started to replace masturbation with fellatio, then after a week, he was able to access my wife's pussy.

The last 3 days before he left, my wife spent the night with Mike and both of them stopped fucking or having sex during the day

Lucky Mike

Your wife must have been even that much more sexier 7 years ago, as beautiful as she is now!
Your goal must have been to offer your wife to this young African from the start.
Did you insist to be present and watch how your wife seduced the inexperienced Mike, or did your wife play the dominant cuckoldress back then?
Watching Mike getting his African cock sucked by your wife must have driven you crazy!
Mike must have loved fucking a sexy married white wife before her husband's eyes.
The more you post the more I love you guys. Thanks for posting the story and picture!!!
I can't wait for more!
:qos: :exciting: :qos:

Aimer. S'il vous plaît décrire plus de détails, j'aimerais savoir!
The young African (MIKE) that we had made a quick acquaintance with following a naughty evening was to arrive around 10 p.m. at Orly airport, he was from Senegal.
Ma femme, ******* amant et moi étions venus l'accueillir.
Nick
, je suis monté devant avec NICK et j'ai laissé ma femme à l'arrière avec MIKE.
Rien ne s'était passé pendant le voyage qui nous a amenés chez NICK.
Une fois tout le monde installé sur le canapé d'angle, ma femme est sortie de la salle de bain en nuisette ultra-courte et juchée sur des talons hauts.
Elle a demandé à ******* amant de se déshabiller.
Ce dernier s'exécutant… Elle s'approcha et prit ******* sexe en main tout en l'embrassant langoureusement.
Elle le branlait très lentement... Elle enleva ******* string en satin et dit à NICK qu'elle allait le faire jouir à l'intérieur.
Elle accéléra ses mouvements et bientôt ******* amant déversa une grande quantité de sperme à l'intérieur du string que ma femme s'empressa de lui enfiler immédiatement.

Ma femme s'est approchée du jeune Africain, lui a posé la main sur l'entrejambe et lui a dit s'il aimerait qu'elle le fasse éjaculer de la même manière... Sans un mot, le jeune homme a fait oui de la tête.

Ma femme lui a dit que s'il était gentil, ça pourrait arriver demain, puis elle est venue me voir et a frotté ******* string taché de sperme sur mon sexe...

Nous nous sommes couchés, ma femme, ******* amant et moi dans le même lit, laissant MIKE dormir dans la pièce voisine.

Ma femme a baisé avec NICK dans la nuit...

(à suivre...)
Love it. Please describe some more details, would love to know!
The young African (MIKE) that we had made a quick acquaintance with following a naughty evening was to arrive around 10 p.m. at Orly airport, he was from Senegal.
My wife, her lover and I had come to welcome her.
Nick
I rode in front with NICK and left my wife in the back with MIKE.
Nothing had happened during the trip that brought us to NICK's place.
Once everyone was settled on the corner sofa, my wife came out of the bathroom in an ultra-short nightie and perched on high heels.
She asked her lover to get naked.
The latter executing ... She approached and took his cock in hand while kissing him languidly.
She was jerking him off very slowly... She took off her satin thong and told NICK that she was going to make him cum inside.
She accelerated her movements and soon her lover poured a large amount of sperm inside the thong that my wife hastened to put on her immediately.

My wife approached the young African, put her hand on his crotch and told him if he would like her to make him ejaculate in the same way... Without a word, the young man nodded yes.

My wife told him that if he was nice, it might happen tomorrow, then she came to me and rubbed her sperm-stained thong on my sex...

We went to bed, my wife, her lover and myself in the same bed, leaving MIKE to sleep in the next room.

My wife fucked with NICK in the night...

(to be continued...)

Too bad the black guy did not fuck your wife all day and all night long before he left your wife. But good for your wife that she did get to enjoy being fucked by his big black cock.

Back