My wife thinks she’s too old to attract BBC lovers

A whitewife......NEVER too old to attract some BBC. Some of us like older...some younger.....only can speak for myself.....but I LOVE married whitewomen.....ALL ages.

She's very attractive & carries it well , like some other "attractive" hot wives " on this site & her age all depends on her "Energy" .
And what I have found out on here is that "some" hot wives" on here are in fantastic shape , great conversationalist & all around good people but a picture or a short video of them being naked or playing with themselves sometimes deceives men about the energy that they have now .
And in case your wondering "How does he know?!?"
I meet for real, anywhere on the globe & I got the frequent flyer miles to prove it (because I'm looking for that one #1)
If it attracts me mentally. (It starts in the mind ..at least for me )
I like women who are "seasoned" and full of energy i.e. - they are always doing something active like running , working out or dancing & are "troopers" inside & out (trooper = pleasing they way they want to be pleased & not just into pleasing themselves!)
Some women have it & put that "energy" out naturally & some give the illusion of it & they "Always" let you down .
So the no matter the age , the "Energy" she puts out will attract .
If it's good or great "energy " the bull will be back ... if it's the "illusion" of energy then just like Dubya (W) said : "Fool me once" .. shame on you , fool me twice, "then you never get to fool me again !"
I am not alone in these experiences by bulls
*Plus I had to edit to clarify 4 certain hot wives *

Last edited:
She is attractive so getting dick down by a hung black gentleman is not the problem. The question is are you guys in the lifestyle and where are you looking? What resources are you using to find her some bbc?

B2W is really not a swinger site even though their are lots of swingers actively on this site! You should also have an active profile on a swinger site!

Back