My wife is getting interested in dating. Any advice?

CTCPLE

Couple
Real Person
From
CT, US
I am the husband, not a cuck, looking for advice for a wife who is interested in dating. Most of our activities are usually her meeting a guy online and inviting him over for fun. She now seems to want to expand on this more than just the few times she has met a guy without me. Anyone have any advice to help this be a good experience?

If this is the first time sharing with another man, yeah, there's a lot of suggestions & advice. If you've shared with other men in your past, not that much. I looked at your profile, not much information there to work with. If you're married, realize what one of you say, goes for both ... no continuing on without the other's approval. Have a "safe word" that, when spoken, will make whatever activities are going on stop immediately. Doing this with small children responsibilities is not advised. Set your boundaries as to how far (activities) you will go ... bareback, dating, sleepovers, husband present, etc. Dating is dangerous; it demands a lot of "trust" and it gives wife & guest way too much time to bond & develop attachment. If you allow her to date and/or take trips with him, just know the risks. If attachment develops, you know it's not just about sex anymore and breaking them apart won't be pleasant.
words_GoodLuck.jpg

Last edited:
You need to talk to her more - offer to let her date and fuck anyone she wants 1on1 or 3way but you would like for her to ride your face when she returns from her date - you want to hear the details from her while you lick her pussy clean.

Only if you can handle it and not get jealous. It has to go both ways and she can't get jealous if you date.

I am the husband, not a cuck, looking for advice for a wife who is interested in dating. Most of our activities are usually her meeting a guy online and inviting him over for fun. She now seems to want to expand on this more than just the few times she has met a guy without me. Anyone have any advice to help this be a good experience?
I would advise an activity based dating.
I have set up ladies for things like Sports events dating baseball, basket ball, hockey. Have her dress up for the date in Dating only clothes. Team sweaters and yoga pants. Shelf bra under to property display her sweater puppies. Make it an event. Freshly shaved pussy lips. I like to take the time and both dye (hot pink) and trim the pussy patch heart shaped. I like to place a roll of 2 inch (48mm if you are in Canada) masking tape in her purse so she can seal in cum on the trip home.

i have set up ladies for dinner dates. Yes I am a foodie and know some great dinning places. Again it’s time for dress up. I suggest nice dresses or a blouse and skirt. Again shelf bra. Below stockings with seams with garter belt, no panties. Drive them to the restaurant with them in the back seat (I own a fully restored Checker Marithon New York City Cab). Lady on the left hand side getting out last it all about the presentation on arrival. Have them sit together alone while dinning. When it comes time for coffee and desert I like to drop by to deliver the penis pill. This starts the clock for sex as it take about 45 minutes to work and lasts about four to six hours. While they were dinning I got a hotel room and set up the play snacks. Cheese tray, fruit tray, sweets tray and a six pack of cold bottle water. These dates I am usually requested to stick around for.

i have set up dates for weekend events like the Westminster Dog Show with good seat. Also set up dates for Ball Room Dance competitions. Dressing up makes these dates more fun and relaxed. It also means a couple of days of sex on their part.

i have set up weekend Glamping (high end camping) where horse back riding was an option During the day.

i have a what is called a butterfly cabin set up over looking a valley and lake that get used for thunder / lighting storm watching sex. It has an extra squeaky metal bed. There is also 8 foot by 4 foot picnic table for out door in the rain sex. Yes that’s a real thing. You can sit in the bench’s and watch them play.

most summers we rent a house boat that sleeps six for a week (think Pamela Anderson Lee sex tape) for three couples and me.

every fall I set up a weekend trip to no where train trip (3 - 4 days). The train is a tourist train that takes you up onto the Canadian Shield for sight seeing. We rent the working caboo and stay over for a few days of skinny dipping and out door play.

For years I have rented an Air Stream Trailor for a fall trip around the Great Lakes during the fall. Northern Michigan is beautiful in the fall With the leaves changing. This was put on hold during the Trump / Covid years.

what ever you do make the date an event date not a burger and dancing date. Make sure she has special clothes for the date. Even afternoon Tennis or Golfing dates with him need special clothes. I like to see them dressed in hot pinks or reds. One lady that golfs on her dates owns five pairs of Plus Fours (the old style golf pants) the black, brown and white she wears with her lady friends, the red and pink ones with her male dates.

in short these dates should be planned in advance.

it goes with out saying the testing is done before each date.

I disagree with that last statement. For a true cuck, remaining faithful to his wife, while she plays with others is the ultimate. If they are both stepping out it is "swinging"
You still have to both be committed. The word "commitment "is the key like I have mentioned. You can say you a " cuck " all you want.

Don't know if it's a date or not, but she lets black guys pick her up at bars and go to their place where she fucks them

Back