Hello beauties,

I am Markus, 28 & an attractive, very cuckolding positive and educated man from Northern Germany. My goal is to serve as oral contraception for sexually active woman. In doing so, I focus completely on the lady's pleasure and do not make any demands of my own.

In my past relationships with some very attractive women, I was always too shy to give them the real sex that would have done justice to their beauty, which led three times to the partner getting the good sex from other men and leaving me a little later. My last relationship with Lisa didn't fall apart like the previous ones, because she invited me to her place again and again and liked to be licked by me, even when she had a new boyfriend and had good sex with him regularly. I was too shy at the time to ask her if he came inside her or not but the fantasy alone is enough to keep her going. Lisa, by the way, was an experienced yoga student and loved balancing on my face and mouth (baddha konasana) and I ejaculated during some sessions just from her taste and physical dominance. This incredibly beautiful cuckolding related adventure with my ex girlfriend and petite beauty Lisa ran for four months but now she moved to France with her new boyfriend and I want nothing more than a partner to serve like her. My offer is for all women: young & older, newbies or experienced cuckoldresses, single or in relationship, with a steady lover or several bulls. Write to me if you can imagine accepting a licking man as your oral contraceptive method. I'll lick you whenever you want, once a week or six times a day, sucking sweetly on your musky labia while you cuddle your lover and am grateful to be part of your sexlife. I know that an oral contraception isn't working for real and is at most a 'homeopathic method' but for me it's the most erotic idea there is. Kisses, Markus

Back