Movie Ideas

Seth1805

Couple
Gold Member
They made 50 Shades of Grey, which was horrible, and it it got me thinking if Hollywood would ever delve into this lifestyle where you have a middle class married white couple who seeks out a well hung black man for sex. And I mean it is done with a serious plot and a great script and not the likes of the movie
The Cuckold that is out there.
Of course it will never happen because there would be a lot of issues with it, the first being will it make money and second there would be "progressives" losing their damn minds over it because it would be so controversial and no studio wants to deal with those issues.
But if it did..............................woooo would it start some conversations in this country. Thoughts? Ideas?

I think a movie as you are describing would probably work well if done with a good story and very steamy video shots would work well on cable like HBO, or On Demand. Maybe a true reality show from this type lifestyle.

They made 50 Shades of Grey, which was horrible, and it it got me thinking if Hollywood would ever delve into this lifestyle where you have a middle class married white couple who seeks out a well hung black man for sex. And I mean it is done with a serious plot and a great script and not the likes of the movie
The Cuckold that is out there.
Of course it will never happen because there would be a lot of issues with it, the first being will it make money and second there would be "progressives" losing their damn minds over it because it would be so controversial and no studio wants to deal with those issues.
But if it did..............................woooo would it start some conversations in this country. Thoughts? Ideas?

I believe this kind of movie is wonderful. I think it would make money.

That’s a great idea, but why don’t you like the fifty shades of grey movies?

The actors and setting were too perfect, over the top. It was cheesy as hell. I prefer "real" ordinary actors that are imperfect looking. In my setting the people in the interracial cuck movie I would like would entail a mom in her late 30s or early 40s with older ******* and a real body and a 9 to 5 husband that wants this and they are both going through the same emotions my wife and I are.

A couple of pictures as a guide

Attachments

• 311922077.jpeg
    311922077.jpeg
    399.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 1571146638.jpg
    1571146638.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 55
  • kk7sweh356ukj.jpg
    kk7sweh356ukj.jpg
    640.9 KB · Views: 56
Agree the books allow you create the creators in you head and even add a little kinkiness to the story

Words allow you to imagine, and I imagine black cocks
The actors and setting were too perfect, over the top. It was cheesy as hell. I prefer "real" ordinary actors that are imperfect looking. In my setting the people in the interracial cuck movie I would like would entail a mom in her late 30s or early 40s with older ******* and a real body and a 9 to 5 husband that wants this and they are both going through the same emotions my wife and I are.

A couple of pictures as a guide

These are wonderful ideas. Love to see that movie. btw - loved the pictures.

@Seth1805: Thank you for the topic. i can think of some ideas, but don`t know how to put them up. It could really become a long read, if we want to give the plot some interesting/unexpected twists and keep the roles` actions plausible at the same time. :( It`s almost science. :D

But i`d agree with best setting would be wife and mom at the end of her thirties and hubby around 50 with adult ******* who only recently moved out of the suburban family home, all with a so-called (maybe, not necessarily, upper?) middle-class background. What do you all think?

@Seth1805: Thank you for the topic. i can think of some ideas, but don`t know how to put them up. It could really become a long read, if we want to give the plot some interesting/unexpected twists and keep the roles` actions plausible at the same time. :( It`s almost science. :D

But i`d agree with best setting would be wife and mom at the end of her thirties and hubby around 50 with adult ******* who only recently moved out of the suburban family home, all with a so-called (maybe, not necessarily, upper?) middle-class background. What do you all think?

That is a good thought. Black kid cums to the door selling subscriptions. She opens the door and the lust begins

Back