MORE THAN ONE CUCKOLD

Ohh my. Sounds hot
sammy been fucking her boss for 18 years now but for 11 years thinking she was cheating on me, one night he was screwing her on the sofa and i was outside watching through the patio window, he finished with her and left the house,,, in my eagerness to get in her i went in through the patio doors to reclaim her still sprawled out on the soaf cum running from her i was down between her spread legs and she suddenly stiffened, i got up and saw him stood there, he had left his phone on the table and walked back in the house, he just stared briefly and walked out saying nothing
at work the next day he called her in his office and asked her ,s he admitted i had known all along she didnt know wheat else to say
she had shock when her told her that he and his first wife played same sort games until she left him
he ended up screwing her on his desk, and has done ever since and now encourages her to do the same with other men for him, working in a hotel givers her loads of opportunity and suits us both and him

Back