Is there anyone that can add captions to many many of my originals, if imemailed or posted on a blog for you to,access and work on? Not for open public posting but to,thrill my hotwife, pics of her fuckingnbbc, etc.

36-gif.6968151

Yes Mistress Kitty! Thank You so much 🥰 for allowing her to get the pleasure she needs and letting me have the honor of watching her get fucked properly while edging for Mistress Kitty ❤️💋👄
Man, it's só good, DELICIOUS...

Some of you may know me from places like Tumblr and Newtumbl. If you don't know me you are in for a treat.
I'm here to turn you on. I'm here to take you to that place you want to go.

I mostly do my own captions for fun but I can be persuaded to use you or someone you know at times.
I can also do things in private. Just message me for my email. Don't be shy. LOL. Or be shy... that's cute too.
I do like feedback and you are encouraged to add to the fantasies in my captions and I will write more based on
what you comment.

I LOVE cuckold men. They are a treasure of the earth. Their needs and desires line up with what I like.
They should be taken care of so well outside the bedroom and ****** to face what makes their cocks stiff as well.
If you are lucky and I enjoy my time here I may share some of me as well.
Either way we will have a lot of fun.

Mistress Kitty
Could u make some captions for black cucqueans ???

Mistress Kitty if You would allow me to pull my lil white penis it would be so hard to hear these things while on my knees before You and Daddy
You are given permanent permission to edge your little white penis. I WANT you to please it for me.
In fact, I want you to go dumb with pleasure. I want you to seek it out often. It's your medicine.
It feels SO good. It makes all the bad feelings and stress go away. But you MUST only do it after
you get your work down or your task accomplished. Or as little rewards throughout the day when
you do some work or tasks. And you always open a jerk off session with what?
"EVERYTHING for Mistress Kitty" like a prayer meaning may I get everything I ever want. Mmmmm

Mistress Kitty

Back