1.1 MB · Views: 22
  • 20240104_112916.jpg
    20240104_112916.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • avatar_user571051_1701479092.jpg
    avatar_user571051_1701479092.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 60
1705596627820.png
A few years ago my wife was on a education day at work. There whas a dominant macho guy she realy whas excited about. She told me she got wet only by getting in is neighbourhood. She would never do it with a guy at work. But she admit, the next day she still was so horny she masterbated in her car while driving home because she just couldent hold it anymore from excitement.

I asked her if she wouldend want that guy to fuck her that moment ? She was so hot and horny she admit.
It's been a while ago whe talked about him and she still seems to longing for him.
When I asked what she want him to do. She said I want him to push me against the wall with my face while standing behind me, I want to feel him kiss my neck and feel his big dick against my ass. I want to hear him bread heavy while his one hand touch my breasts while the other touch my soaking wet pussy. "I love you and enjoy your submission to me but I need a leader in bed, a man who trow me on the bed and fuck me with high tempo.
A man who completly fill my pussy and can hold out for a long time.

She says "Yes, but I really want to FEEL it in the way you drool and eat. In the way you lick like you want my white pussy used SO well.
In the way you show me your stiff little white dick while you BEG to for me to be fucked by a BIG black cock."
Honey I’m drooling thinking about how well Daddy’s goin to use your slutty white pussy! As I press my tongue 👅 as far inside your cunt trying to hit your clit. Then as you’re about to cum on my face i will show you how hard my lil white penis is and Beg you to let Daddy fuck your sloppy wet pussy in front of me 💋🥰😘

35-gif.6818709
Mmmmm More fun for you, pets. Goon OUT.

Mistress Kitty
Ohhhh honey I so need to watch while I pull on my very stiff lil white penis waiting to give you a passionate kiss 💋

View attachment 6818899
A few years ago my wife was on a education day at work. There whas a dominant macho guy she realy whas excited about. She told me she got wet only by getting in is neighbourhood. She would never do it with a guy at work. But she admit, the next day she still was so horny she masterbated in her car while driving home because she just couldent hold it anymore from excitement.

I asked her if she wouldend want that guy to fuck her that moment ? She was so hot and horny she admit.
It's been a while ago whe talked about him and she still seems to longing for him.
When I asked what she want him to do. She said I want him to push me against the wall with my face while standing behind me, I want to feel him kiss my neck and feel his big dick against my ass. I want to hear him bread heavy while his one hand touch my breasts while the other touch my soaking wet pussy. "I love you and enjoy your submission to me but I need a leader in bed, a man who trow me on the bed and fuck me with high tempo.
A man who completly fill my pussy and can hold out for a long time.
Mmmm Sounds like she knows how to teach you well.
I love to hear about your fantasy games you play, pet.
The more I hear from you guys the better I am able to make
my captions for you. I love figuring out how to get your
little dick stiff. LOL

Mistress Kitty

Honey I’m drooling thinking about how well Daddy’s goin to use your slutty white pussy! As I press my tongue 👅 as far inside your cunt trying to hit your clit. Then as you’re about to cum on my face i will show you how hard my lil white penis is and Beg you to let Daddy fuck your sloppy wet pussy in front of me 💋🥰😘
Mmmm She'll enjoy that, pet.

Mmmm Sounds like she knows how to teach you well.
I love to hear about your fantasy games you play, pet.
The more I hear from you guys the better I am able to make
my captions for you. I love figuring out how to get your
little dick stiff. LOL

Mistress Kitty
Every time whe have sex she only fuck her big dildo.
After she had multiple orgasms she start to wank my little dick from behind. Then I ask her question about the gyus she ha dbefore me and how sex was with them. My wife always answer my questions honnest and without any shame. even when she have to admit a few where better in bed than me.

Back