Massage man - the return…….

ElizabethDD

Female
From
UK
Massage man - the return….

Massage man return

Ok I admit it, my desires for the better of my and I booked another massage with my massage man.

I left home about 10:45, same as my first visit, I had that strange nervous excitement running through me.
I had given myself loads of time to get there and arrived early, I walked slowly around the block and then approached the door with five mins to spare.. I felt very nervous, not quite as much as last time, but still nervous.. I just kept telling myself 'it's just a massage' and I don't need to do anything but lay there.. But my mind keeps going back to last time and how he touched me and made me cum in my knickers.

So I knocked and he answered as before, saying my name as he invited me in. The room looked the same, and smelt the same, kind of tropical, I liked it.
We went through the same process of him writing (or not writing) notes on a little clipboard, checking on my well-being, and mentioning I could leave the money on the clipboard if I wanted, as he did before.
He was dressed slightly differently this time, maybe because it was warmer, but he had sport shorts and a t-shirt on, the kind you would wear to the gym, both were a light grey colour.

I had been debating whether to wear knics or not, I did for the journey there, but when he left the room after some small talk and him asking me about any injuries or concerns’.. I got naked..!
It felt a awkward at first, being naked in someone else’s house, but once I wrapped the towels around me I felt better.
He returned, (with a knock on the door), as I was positioning the pillows under myself, and climbing on the bed. I laid face down, pillow under my stomach, and managed to get towel to cover my lower half, I know he could see some of my side breast, but that was all.
He put on some soft music, and asked a few questions as he rubbed oil in his hands…
I had a lump in my throat but I managed to quiet myself and tried to relax, repeating the mantra about ‘just a massage’ in my head..
So this is where it gets interesting.. he started as he did before, his hands working my back and squeezing my shoulders and neck, it took a while to relax but I felt I was getting there, he mentioned that I had knots and asked if I was stressed? I said I was fine and I closed my eyes and enjoyed the magic his hands worked.
He did the top of my back then down to my lower back moving the towel so it just covered my bum, I have no idea if he knew I was knickerless or not.?
He worked up again, then he worked the lumber region’ I think it’s called, low and to the side.
He added more oil and I could feel my skin moving under his strong hands..
He worked tirelessly, squeezing and rubbing and manipulating my muscles, it felt so nice.
He moved round the table as before and honestly I felt like going to sleep it was so nice.
He moved down my legs, thighs, calves, then up again, it felt like he was pushing my skin and muscles up and down.
His hands went quite high up my thighs and I didn’t move, my legs were parted a little and I didn’t close them.
He moved round again moving my arms to my sides(previously had my hands under my face) and worked the same muscles from a different angle.
He moved round and stood above my head and massaged downwards , both hands together going down from my shoulders to my lower back, that felt really good, I even took a peak at his shorts and had a wonder to myself, the way you do about size etc. and if he found me attractive? it looked like he had a package in there, lol. then I closed my eyes again and let him work, and let my fantasies work.
I could feel his hands going all the way under the towel to my bum, he massaged the top of my bum then came back up again, I realised then that he knew I was knickerless.!
He moved to the side once more but his hands continued to go under the towel on the downward motion, I felt like he was going to touch me like he did before, I hoped he was..!
He moved his hands out from under the towel, and I felt disappointed, I don’t think I made a noise although I might of made a quiet sigh.
His hands moved back up my back and down again, he moved further round so he was by my hip, and as his hands came down he moved them over the towel and pressed down, he pressed the towel down onto my bum, he then moved down my thighs and back up, it was like he was homing in my pussy, my pussy felt nice and warm and moist, I had that tingling feeling I get and I hoped he wouldn’t stop and he didn’t..!
He pushed the towel down between my legs and pushed it against my pussy, the soft towelling felt nice, I lifted my bum a little and he pressed again.
I let him keep pressing, I didnt move, if anything I think I pushed against him. Then his hands moved away again, but only briefly, they returned under the towel and for the first time I felt his fingers on my naked pussy, he was gentle, softly bushing over me. I moved again, moving up the pillow slightly, allowing him access.. and he took it, his fingers ran over me, I knew he could feel how wet I was and he teased me, his fingertips slipping only just inside my lips..! Mmmmmm
Oh it felt good.. my worries and insecurities seemed to vanish in that moment.
I wanted more..
Slowly he pushed more of his finger inside, teasing me open and dipping his finger into me.
He kept massaging me with the other hand, rubbed my shoulders and back.
He had lifted the towel so it was bunched at my waist, I didn’t really like my bum exposed like that in the cold light of day(although the lights were dim), I’m too self conscious these days.
But the pleasure he was giving me was feeding my desire so I let him continue..!
His fingers teased me to the point where I had to stifle a moan, I was wet and horny and we both knew it. That’s when I first felt him, it was against the back of my hand, but I could definitely feel him, he was rubbing the front of his shorts against the back of my hand, I didn’t know what to do , so I didn’t move at first, then slowly I turned my hand around and straight away he put himself in my grasp, I could feel his cock through the shorts, he felt semi hard and he pushed against my hand. All the time he kept his fingers in me, and when he stopped moving them, I found myself grinding back against his hand.
I could feel his cock stirring against my fingers then suddenly his hands withdrew from me, I didn’t get it straight away but then he was back, and when he brought his cock back to my hand I realised what he had done, he had pulled his shorts down..
His big black naked cock was suddenly in my hand..!
I made a little ‘ooh’ noise and he just said, ‘it’s ok?’ I realised that neither of us had spoken for sometime.
His fingers slid easily back into me and began moving with him, they went deeper and teased my inner wall, I was turned on and wet and ready to cum, it felt so good to have a man’s hands on me, wanting me..!
He cock started to get harder in my grip, I moved my hand up and down his shaft, he changed position to make it easier for me, I turned my head so I faced his side of the bed, I could just about see my hand on his cock, it was sticking straight out and my little white hand seemed so small as his black cock hardened in my palm.
He felt big and heavy and he moaned as I squeezed and pumped him, it was a difficult angle but liked pumping him..
We both moved in mutual pleasure, grinding against each other, but he had more control than me , he wasn’t as desperate, I was struggling to hold on..
I think he realised it, he upped his rhythm and lowered his other to my breast and eased it out from under the pillow, my hard nipple was soon in his fingertips as he squeezed and rolled it in time to the deep penetration I was getting from his other hand..! I was going to cum and I couldn’t stop it.I’ll be honest the only thing I thought of at that point was my own pleasure.!
I was there, riding his fingers, moaning with each thrust, obvious and eager to cum.. and cum I did..! It built and built and then I let go.. I moaned without conscious as I came on his fingers, I came with his big black fingers inside me… god it felt good..!!!
I kept moving for some time after as he slowed down, all the time I had his cock in my hand, still hard and rubbing against me. I felt so happy in the that moment.
My breathing was short but I soon regained a bit of composure and as I did I felt him move, I felt him move up the bed.
My hand automatically bent at the elbow and he stepped right into view, right in front of my face..!
I had his cock in my hand just inches from my mouth, I knew what he wanted, and in my pleasured state I was happy to oblige..
My mouth opened as if automatically as he brought himself closer, his cock seems even thicker up close, (it’s been along time), I felt his hand go to my hair and he moved himself to my lips and then in… he pushed himself into my open mouth.
Mmmmm it felt good to have him in there, his big cock filled my mouth. I moved my head to the side of the bed, it felt a bit awkward at first because my head was on the side, but when I moved I got a better angle and I could take more of him..!
Mmm I forgot how much I love sucking cock.
I took him right in, I took as much of him as I could, he pushed right down my throat..!
He held my head and started to pump into my mouth faster, I would of rather he went slower but I understood his urgency.
My right breast was now exposed because on my new angle and he felt me as he fucked my mouth.
My hand went under his balls as he took control, pulling my head back and forth and pushing deeper each time, and squeezing my breast and nipple. I heard him moan, only once or twice but I could feel his eagerness and when he moved and his grip in my hair tightened I knew what was coming and I welcomed it..
suddenly he grunted and came, his hot cum filled my mouth and throat..
mmmmmmm it felt so warm and thick, I swallowed some but my mouth still felt full as he emptied himself, I swallowed again as he pulled out, gulping down his warm cum, loving that I pleasured him too.
It was then that i looked up at him, he was looking down, smiling, I smiled back and licked my lips. His cum tasted strong, I swallowed again, the last of it going down, my smile was fixed on my face, so was his.
Mutual pleasure, it felt good.
I closed my eyes, I felt his hands on my body, he straightened me up and I put my hands back under my face, he replaced the towel over my body and massaged my back again, he was much gentler, he only did it for short time, then he slowed down and indicated that it was coming to an end, he put warm towels over me and told me, as he had the first time, to take my time , not to get up to fast, there was some water on the side and he would return in five minutes.
And just like that it was over, it was over but it wasn’t awkward, it followed the same pattern as before, maybe he had another massage booked after, maybe he would do the same to the next woman.. I don’t know and I don’t know if I was bothered by it or not, I just went with it and dressed and was ready when he returned..
We said goodbye and I thanked him..
…….

As I made my way home , I didn’t feel the guilt I thought I would, I did however feel bad when I next saw my husband a few hours later. Especially as I thought I could still taste him in my mouth..!!!
I wondered if I would return and I wondered if I did would the same thing happen
Xx

Back