Massage man pt4 - floor exercises

ElizabethDD

Female
From
UK
Massage man pt4 - floor exercise

You know the story by now, I have been visiting a black masseuse recommended by a friend who knew I needed a ‘good massage’ her neighbour used to visit him and he made her feel much better’ ..

So I thought I’d write up the latest visit to my massage friend not just because it maybe my last (I doubt it) but because I get turned on when I write which always leads to a nice personal orgasm… lol

So here we go again…

It had been a few weeks, nothing had changed at home, still the lack of communication cementing the decline in our relationship both sexual and emotional.

So I made the call again, I’m always nervous, and because my husband works from home and he is in his upstairs office So I have to whisper, which I think amuses my massage man, I can sense a smile down the phone, and I don’t know how much he can tell from my voice, but he agrees to fit me in the very next morning 11am. No time to change my mind, which even after three visits I feel like doing when those pangs of guilt arrive (which have got less but they still do).

The next day, I wait until hubby is on a video call and text him that I’m going out to the shops, I collect my previously prepared change of clothes (something nicer than I wear around the house) from the airing cupboard and quickly dress and leave the house.

The little summer dress feels nice in the early morning heat and my new purple undies make me feel sexy, I almost skip along the street to the bus stop, half an hour later I’m nearing his place, my breathing quickens so I slow myself down, repeat my ‘it’s just a massage’ mantra and knock on the door. It opens instantly and he greets me in his now familiar way , ushering me straight into the massage room, it feels strange that I have had sex with this man and we don’t even kiss hello, but I guess it’s his business and he wants to keep it professional.

There is an urgency about him this morning, an energy, I like it, he seems excited, I know I am.!

After some chat, ‘how are you? how’s your back? hot out isn’t it’, he says if I want to undress , he’ll be back shorty and goes to leave the room, but feeling braver than usual I pluck up the courage and ask him if he can help me with my zip.? I turn around as if to indicate the zip that runs most of the way down the back of my dress, he must be able to feel the tension in my body, I can’t keep still. For a brief second I wonder if he is actually going to help me or not but finally he steps to me and I feel his hands on me, I love his hands, his strong dark hands.

He fiddles a bit but get the zip and lowers it, I lean back into him, and he lets me, he supports my weight and he holds me, then he steps back and I slip the shoulder straps off and the dress falls to the ground(with a little help past the hip area). I look over my shoulder and to my delight he is looking at my new underwear, his smile says he likes it, I turn around a pick up a towel, his eyes on me. ‘Make yourself comfortable’ he says pointing to the massage table, then he leaves the room. I feel a bit gutted but I persuade myself he is just being professional, so I do as I am told and strip off my bra and knics and climb on the table, covering myself with the big white towel, position my face in the hole and lay there waiting for him.

A few minutes later and he returns, he tells me to relax as he warms his hands with lotion and starts to apply.

As always his hands feel like magic, he manipulates my flesh and soothes any stress, the pressure he applies is just right, but it does feel like he working faster today, his hands work up and down my spine, squeeze my shoulders and neck(which I love) and then all the way down my back, he does this several times, finding little knots and releasing them, next it is my legs, down to my feet then back up, paying special attention to my calves then my thighs. I’m feeling excited I know what’s coming next, at least I hope I do. His hands slide under the towel and find my buttocks mmmmm his fingers dig in and that pain/pleasure shoots through me as he presses my cheeks. He must of heard my little whimper as he works them again and again, pushing my body into the bed, if feeling really horny by this point, and his more urgent approach has me thinking he is too, I hope he is, I can feel my body reacting, tightening, wanting.

As he pushes upwards he moves the towel, my whole body now on display for him, I don’t like my body much these days, age has taken its toll but I used to look after myself, and well he has seen it all before, so I don’t feel to uncomfortable in my nudity. He works higher up my back, moving around the table, as he moves by my head and starts the downward strokes down my back, I sneak a peak at his shorts, to my delight they are straining to hold him in, his cock is outlined and bursting to get out.. mmmmm

This turns me on even more, judging by the speed and intensity of his hands he must feel the same way.

He moves round the table again and as he does I let my hand dangle off the edge of the table as he moves past, we connect and he stays still for a moment letting my hand rest against the front of his shorts and hard package waiting there. His hands move from my buttocks to my thighs, I open my legs a little more and his fingers move to my inner thighs and feel my heat, I can feel my body moving with him, wanting him.

He teased me a little more, gently brushing right up to my pussy then away again, I sigh as he moves away, and he suddenly makes his move..

His grip becomes stronger, the pressure increases, and his actions become urgent. All the times before it has been a very slow build up, in someways I have been in control allowing him to tease me but this time it felt different, he was pushing the pace, and hadn’t massaged me as long as he did before, not that I minded I was ready..!

His fingers ran over my lips, teasing them open, I let out a soft moan, as he pushed slowly inside, he now knew how wet I was, then slowly as I parted my legs further he pushed another finger into me. Mmmmmm

He picked up the pace pretty quickly, I lifted my head slightly and glanced around as he moved his other hand from my arse to his own shorts, rubbing his cock a few times as if to show me.

Both hands were on me again and it felt good to have his fingers delving into me, I couldn’t control my moaning as I felt my excitement rise.

I reached for him and he moved towards my hand so I could feel his hardness, I tugged at his shorts but couldn’t get them down with one hand, and that’s when everything stepped up a gear.

He pulled me around to face him, saying ‘up’ as he lifted my upper body, he lent down and kissed me, as we broke his eyes took in my now exposed front, he kissed me again and this time he felt my breasts, squeezed and caressed them both, feeling for the now hard nipples and pulling on them a little.

He then took a step back and pulled off his t-shirt then pulled down his shorts, his cock was totally visible through his tight white boxers. I reached for them and he watched me caress his cock through the cotton before lowering them himself and stepping closer, he kissed me once more before offering his cock to my mouth, I opened instantly and let him push it to my lips and inside, mmmmm he was getting hard in my mouth I could feel it, he pushed in further, down my throat, and he held himself there for a moment without moving.

I looked up as he withdrew.

‘Get down’ he said indicating the floor.

I wasn’t sure at first but I did as I was told and lowered myself off the bed to the floor and looked up at him expectantly, I thought he wanted me to suck his cock, which I would of been very happy to do, but I was wrong, ‘turn around’ he ordered. So I did, I turned around on my knees and faced away from him, I felt him kneel down behind me, his hand on the top of my back eased me forward and his other hand caressed my arse, I lowered my breasts to the floor and felt his knees move up between my knees and I felt his cock on my buttocks. He rubbed himself over me then moved even closer, I could feel him searching for my opening, pushing his cock head against my pussy lips, then slowly he entered me, Mmmmmm oh it felt good, that wonderful feeling of being entered and stretched. Mmmmmm he pushed further in, he was filling me. He kept it slow, out then in again, out then in again, a little deeper each time, making me moan each time.

I arched my back, adjusting the angle, he pushed in again. Mmmmm so deep, that’s it, he began to pick up pace, in and out faster, pulling my hips back onto is cock, he felt so hard now, his cock reached deep into me..

I was biting my lip, trying to hang on, I was on the edge of cumming but he kept fucking me hard. He didn’t moan, it was more of a grunt and I heard him say ‘yes’ but not much else.. I on the other hand was beginning to lose it, moaning every stroke as he thrust into me, moving my body across the floor as he fucked me harder..! Mmmmm

I couldn’t hold back.. ‘yes yes yes’ I called. Mmmmmmm

He pushed and pulled me harder and faster, burying his cock deeper into me.. ‘yes Yes, fucking YES….!!!!’

I came , mmmmmmmmmmm I came in a shaking climax on his cock..!

He was still thrusting and grunting louder.. then I felt him, it was as if his body tightened and suddenly let go..

I felt him cum in me.. with another grunt he held himself in me then slowly began to move again, fucking me slowly as the urgency quietened.

I felt amazing, I looked over my shoulder and his smiling face told me he did too.

He untangled himself, easing back and up from me,it felt like a void when he pulled out and I took a couple of minutes to recover and get to my feet, I could feel him oozing out a bit.

I stood and faced him, thank you was all I could think to say, he smiled and kissed me, then in an awkward moment we both went to pick up his clothes and my towel from the floor, we both sort of laughed and then he straightened and said that he would let me get dressed and left the room.

It was this strange feeling between total satisfaction and a bit weird..

But I wasn’t about to complain. I dressed slowly and tried to to over think things, then when he returned I thanked him again and he showed me out..

I really don’t know if I will go back again, but What I can say is that I really enjoyed it..

Xx

You know the story by now, I have been visiting a black masseuse recommended by a friend who knew I needed a ‘good massage’ her neighbour used to visit him and he made her feel much better’ ..

So I thought I’d write up the latest visit to my massage friend not just because it maybe my last (I doubt it) but because I get turned on when I write which always leads to a nice personal orgasm… lol

So here we go again…

It had been a few weeks, nothing had changed at home, still the lack of communication cementing the decline in our relationship both sexual and emotional.

So I made the call again, I’m always nervous, and because my husband works from home and he is in his upstairs office So I have to whisper, which I think amuses my massage man, I can sense a smile down the phone, and I don’t know how much he can tell from my voice, but he agrees to fit me in the very next morning 11am. No time to change my mind, which even after three visits I feel like doing when those pangs of guilt arrive (which have got less but they still do).

The next day, I wait until hubby is on a video call and text him that I’m going out to the shops, I collect my previously prepared change of clothes (something nicer than I wear around the house) from the airing cupboard and quickly dress and leave the house.

The little summer dress feels nice in the early morning heat and my new purple undies make me feel sexy, I almost skip along the street to the bus stop, half an hour later I’m nearing his place, my breathing quickens so I slow myself down, repeat my ‘it’s just a massage’ mantra and knock on the door. It opens instantly and he greets me in his now familiar way , ushering me straight into the massage room, it feels strange that I have had sex with this man and we don’t even kiss hello, but I guess it’s his business and he wants to keep it professional.

There is an urgency about him this morning, an energy, I like it, he seems excited, I know I am.!

After some chat, ‘how are you? how’s your back? hot out isn’t it’, he says if I want to undress , he’ll be back shorty and goes to leave the room, but feeling braver than usual I pluck up the courage and ask him if he can help me with my zip.? I turn around as if to indicate the zip that runs most of the way down the back of my dress, he must be able to feel the tension in my body, I can’t keep still. For a brief second I wonder if he is actually going to help me or not but finally he steps to me and I feel his hands on me, I love his hands, his strong dark hands.

He fiddles a bit but get the zip and lowers it, I lean back into him, and he lets me, he supports my weight and he holds me, then he steps back and I slip the shoulder straps off and the dress falls to the ground(with a little help past the hip area). I look over my shoulder and to my delight he is looking at my new underwear, his smile says he likes it, I turn around a pick up a towel, his eyes on me. ‘Make yourself comfortable’ he says pointing to the massage table, then he leaves the room. I feel a bit gutted but I persuade myself he is just being professional, so I do as I am told and strip off my bra and knics and climb on the table, covering myself with the big white towel, position my face in the hole and lay there waiting for him.

A few minutes later and he returns, he tells me to relax as he warms his hands with lotion and starts to apply.

As always his hands feel like magic, he manipulates my flesh and soothes any stress, the pressure he applies is just right, but it does feel like he working faster today, his hands work up and down my spine, squeeze my shoulders and neck(which I love) and then all the way down my back, he does this several times, finding little knots and releasing them, next it is my legs, down to my feet then back up, paying special attention to my calves then my thighs. I’m feeling excited I know what’s coming next, at least I hope I do. His hands slide under the towel and find my buttocks mmmmm his fingers dig in and that pain/pleasure shoots through me as he presses my cheeks. He must of heard my little whimper as he works them again and again, pushing my body into the bed, if feeling really horny by this point, and his more urgent approach has me thinking he is too, I hope he is, I can feel my body reacting, tightening, wanting.

As he pushes upwards he moves the towel, my whole body now on display for him, I don’t like my body much these days, age has taken its toll but I used to look after myself, and well he has seen it all before, so I don’t feel to uncomfortable in my nudity. He works higher up my back, moving around the table, as he moves by my head and starts the downward strokes down my back, I sneak a peak at his shorts, to my delight they are straining to hold him in, his cock is outlined and bursting to get out.. mmmmm

This turns me on even more, judging by the speed and intensity of his hands he must feel the same way.

He moves round the table again and as he does I let my hand dangle off the edge of the table as he moves past, we connect and he stays still for a moment letting my hand rest against the front of his shorts and hard package waiting there. His hands move from my buttocks to my thighs, I open my legs a little more and his fingers move to my inner thighs and feel my heat, I can feel my body moving with him, wanting him.

He teased me a little more, gently brushing right up to my pussy then away again, I sigh as he moves away, and he suddenly makes his move..

His grip becomes stronger, the pressure increases, and his actions become urgent. All the times before it has been a very slow build up, in someways I have been in control allowing him to tease me but this time it felt different, he was pushing the pace, and hadn’t massaged me as long as he did before, not that I minded I was ready..!

His fingers ran over my lips, teasing them open, I let out a soft moan, as he pushed slowly inside, he now knew how wet I was, then slowly as I parted my legs further he pushed another finger into me. Mmmmmm

He picked up the pace pretty quickly, I lifted my head slightly and glanced around as he moved his other hand from my arse to his own shorts, rubbing his cock a few times as if to show me.

Both hands were on me again and it felt good to have his fingers delving into me, I couldn’t control my moaning as I felt my excitement rise.

I reached for him and he moved towards my hand so I could feel his hardness, I tugged at his shorts but couldn’t get them down with one hand, and that’s when everything stepped up a gear.

He pulled me around to face him, saying ‘up’ as he lifted my upper body, he lent down and kissed me, as we broke his eyes took in my now exposed front, he kissed me again and this time he felt my breasts, squeezed and caressed them both, feeling for the now hard nipples and pulling on them a little.

He then took a step back and pulled off his t-shirt then pulled down his shorts, his cock was totally visible through his tight white boxers. I reached for them and he watched me caress his cock through the cotton before lowering them himself and stepping closer, he kissed me once more before offering his cock to my mouth, I opened instantly and let him push it to my lips and inside, mmmmm he was getting hard in my mouth I could feel it, he pushed in further, down my throat, and he held himself there for a moment without moving.

I wasn’t sure at first but I did as I was told and lowered myself off the bed to the floor and looked up at him expectantly, I thought he wanted me to suck his cock, which I would of been very happy to do, but I was wrong, ‘turn around’ he ordered. So I did, I turned around on my knees and faced away from him, I felt him kneel down behind me, his hand on the top of my back eased me forward and his other hand caressed my arse, I lowered my breasts to the floor and felt his knees move up between my knees and I felt his cock on my buttocks. He rubbed himself over me then moved even closer, I could feel him searching for my opening, pushing his cock head against my pussy lips, then slowly he entered me, Mmmmmm oh it felt good, that wonderful feeling of being entered and stretched. Mmmmmm he pushed further in, he was filling me. He kept it slow, out then in again, out then in again, a little deeper each time, making me moan each time.

I arched my back, adjusting the angle, he pushed in again. Mmmmm so deep, that’s it, he began to pick up pace, in and out faster, pulling my hips back onto is cock, he felt so hard now, his cock reached deep into me..

I was biting my lip, trying to hang on, I was on the edge of cumming but he kept fucking me hard. He didn’t moan, it was more of a grunt and I heard him say ‘yes’ but not much else.. I on the other hand was beginning to lose it, moaning every stroke as he thrust into me, moving my body across the floor as he fucked me harder..! Mmmmm

He pushed and pulled me harder and faster, burying his cock deeper into me.. ‘yes Yes, fucking YES….!!!!’

He was still thrusting and grunting louder.. then I felt him, it was as if his body tightened and suddenly let go..

I felt him cum in me.. with another grunt he held himself in me then slowly began to move again, fucking me slowly as the urgency quietened.

I felt amazing, I looked over my shoulder and his smiling face told me he did too.

He untangled himself, easing back and up from me,it felt like a void when he pulled out and I took a couple of minutes to recover and get to my feet, I could feel him oozing out a bit.

I stood and faced him, thank you was all I could think to say, he smiled and kissed me, then in an awkward moment we both went to pick up his clothes and my towel from the floor, we both sort of laughed and then he straightened and said that he would let me get dressed and left the room.

But I wasn’t about to complain. I dressed slowly and tried to to over think things, then when he returned I thanked him again and he showed me out..

I really don’t know if I will go back again, but What I can say is that I really enjoyed it..

Xx
This is HOT! I want this for my girl while I watch!

So here we go again…

Xx
Great read that @ElizabethDD so erotic and can understand why u get turned on writing it 👏🏻👏🏻

Back