Massachusetts Dominant Searching

BlkNinjaDom69

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Hello From Salem Massachusetts

i am a Experience Fit Friendly Respectful Well Educated- Well Hung Black Gentlemen/ Dominant searching for a New Submissive White Female for a Long Term BDSM / Dom/ Sun relationship. I am 47 yrs old and have been in the lifestyle for 23+ years and counting. Searching for 1 Slim and Petite Pale White Female to Collar and Black One for a Long Term Relationship base on Love, Respect Trust and Understanding and of course BDSM . If interested, please message me and we can chat and see where things lead to .

Master T

Last edited:

i am a Experience Fit Friendly Respectful Well Educated- Well Hung Black Gentlemen/ Dominant searching for a New Submissive White Female for a Long Term BDSM / Dom/ Sun relationship. I am 47 yrs old and have been in the lifestyle for 23+ years and counting. Searching for 1 Slim and Petite Pale White Female to Collar and Black One for a Long Term Relationship base on Love, Respect Trust and Understanding and of course BDSM . If interested, please message me and we can chat and see where things lead to

i am a Experience Fit Friendly Respectful Well Educated- Well Hung Black Gentlemen/ Dominant searching for a New Submissive White Female for a Long Term BDSM / Dom/ Sun relationship. I am 47 yrs old and have been in the lifestyle for 23+ years and counting. Searching for 1 Slim and Petite Pale White Female to Collar and Black One for a Long Term Relationship base on Love, Respect Trust and Understanding and of course BDSM . If interested, please message me and we can chat and see where things lead to .

Master T
too bad you dont want a bbw im willing !

Master T
Hey there - very real cuck couple here looking for a long term bull. Feel free to message and I can provide her contact info

I'm in central Mass. However, i must regretfully admit that i'm single & have been my whole life. Regardless, i still wish to serve as a cuck. Unfortunately, i don't know any White Women who'd be interested. Looking for a Bull or Bunny who has their own GF/BF, Friend with benefits, or willing to get with a Stripper . Sorry, i know it ain't the same as a Married Woman.

If nothing else, i wish to serve solo Bulls & Hot Wives. Doing Their chores & humiliating myself for Their entertainment. Don't expect any sexual interaction with them unless they desire. Especially from Bulls. However, wish to do pseudosexual acts like Shoe/Boot Worship.

Thank You for Your Time!

Back