Marital bed

As a Bull I can tell you that every time I have ever met a couple at their home the action always went down in the couple's own bed! I've never had sex with a hotwife in any other bedroom of their house!

It's super sexy to bang a hotwife senseless, all night long, in her own bed, while her hubby watches, and plays the role of cameraman and concierge, before he gets his turn!♠️

People that know him in everyday life would be shock how submissive and compliant he is behind closed doors, and visa versa. He has a vicious temper and will take on anyone if riled.
Out of curiosity, why do you think that is?

Out of curiosity, why do you think that is?

Its fairly common for powerful and/or people in authority to be submissive behind closed doors. Any dominatrix will tell you a good number of their clients have occupations like CEO or maybe a judge.

Only one in seven people are naturally sexually dominant. People with more stressful occupations are far more likely to be passive and submissive sexually.

Guessing it was his idea then. What were your thoughts after the act? You know; when regular life kicked in?
It was all good. We really didn't have a sitdown conversation after a couple times on the couch. It was just a natural progression to be more comfortable.

As a Bull I can tell you that every time I have ever met a couple at their home the action always went down in the couple's own bed! I've never had sex with a hotwife in any other bedroom of their house!

It's super sexy to bang a hotwife senseless, all night long, in her own bed, while her hubby watches, and plays the role of cameraman and concierge, before he gets his turn!♠️
There's no truer measure of a cuckold than the wife being fucked in the marital bed. That's about the most sacred (sexual) space that exists between a man and his wife, so if another man is fucking her in their bed, you've reached the peak of being cuckolded, IMO.

It was all good. We really didn't have a sitdown conversation after a couple times on the couch. It was just a natural progression to be more comfortable.
I suppose that is the way it should progress. Overthinking just kills the vibe. lols

Its fairly common for powerful and/or people in authority to be submissive behind closed doors. Any dominatrix will tell you a good number of their clients have occupations like CEO or maybe a judge.

Only one in seven people are naturally sexually dominant. People with more stressful occupations are far more likely to be passive and submissive sexually.
I was not aware of this. I suppose it means you have the best of both worlds. :)
What's the most submissive thing he does, you think?

You lack a true understanding on human sexuality. My hubby is sexually submissive but it does not impact his vanilla life.

Outside the bedroom he is actually a very aggressive alpha that stands his ground in any situation.
Yeah... Typical.
Those men are very good at playing roles and at faking in various social and/or professional contexts.
It's okay, though. We all do.

We have a room set up for my meet ups with the guys,our marital bed is just for us. Might sound a little strange but I let myself go in the room with them and then after we're done and it's time to sleep hubby and I retire to our room

We have a room set up for my meet ups with the guys,our marital bed is just for us. Might sound a little strange but I let myself go in the room with them and then after we're done and it's time to sleep hubby and I retire to our room
That's quite understandable. There are benefits of being a couple. Plus, one never gets used to strange people's sleeping habits. lols

Back