Marital bed

It does seem special coz memories tend to linger, don't you think?
I would say that is correct as yes it has been a very fun bed with a lot of great memories but I've never considered it just a bed for my husband and I to make memories on as both of us have been with other people together and separate on it. So is the bed special yes, is it just for my husband and I as a married couple no.

How did you get started?
Had a friend come over had been talking to wife about me watching her get fucked in our bed she said she would see and I came home from work one day and she had called our friend and as I walked into bed room she was already sucking his cock she made me strip nude then she she got naked for him and she looked at me and said this what you want baby? Without me answering she was pulling his clothes of they started kissing and she pulled him down on her they were making out and then I heard her say hubby wants me to get fucked right here he quickly slid in her pussy and they fucked for about 30 min me standing watching but cant touch myself..
Her orders then I heard him grunting and her moaning thing him to empty his load deep in her..he shot a very heavy thick load in her she looked at me and told me to suck him clean and the she made sure some of his cum ran onto the bed before she mafeme clean her pussy up pushing my face and mouth deep into her pussy lips getting cum all over my face too..they then spanmed me until they made me cry

I would say that is correct as yes it has been a very fun bed with a lot of great memories but I've never considered it just a bed for my husband and I to make memories on as both of us have been with other people together and separate on it. So is the bed special yes, is it just for my husband and I as a married couple no.
That sounds like you are open to the idea without necessarily overthinking it and sentimentalizing it. lol :)

Had a friend come over had been talking to wife about me watching her get fucked in our bed she said she would see and I came home from work one day and she had called our friend and as I walked into bed room she was already sucking his cock she made me strip nude then she she got naked for him and she looked at me and said this what you want baby? Without me answering she was pulling his clothes of they started kissing and she pulled him down on her they were making out and then I heard her say hubby wants me to get fucked right here he quickly slid in her pussy and they fucked for about 30 min me standing watching but cant touch myself..
Her orders then I heard him grunting and her moaning thing him to empty his load deep in her..he shot a very heavy thick load in her she looked at me and told me to suck him clean and the she made sure some of his cum ran onto the bed before she mafeme clean her pussy up pushing my face and mouth deep into her pussy lips getting cum all over my face too..they then spanmed me until they made me cry
Who was the lucky friend?

Ladies, what do you think about getting fucked by your bull on your marital bed? Good idea? Not a good idea? Thoughts?
If you are just getting fucked, NO. When I was having an affair with Deke for three years, and he was spending many weekends at our house, it was good and it was erotic and now our bedroom is full of memories. That was an intimate relationship, which is all I have experienced. I've never had a one night stand or someone I just met to have sex with. I have known my lovers (only had 6 in my whole life) before we had sex.

Back