Losing interest in cuckolding.

Ours is mixed more than ever. It's extremely difficult to find any new partners, some want a "relationship", solo play, etc, others want to make "content", tons are just catfishing.

The biggest issue is almost all we've talked to in the last 4 months just want to make only fans content, that's it. It's so tiring see forums, other sites flooded with OF crap. It kills the kink.

You do you, but you don't need to advertise everywhere.

Taking a break isn’t a bad thing. It’s called a kink because it is supposed to be outside the norm, not THE norm.

When I met M, she was a switch. We met on tinder becuase my profile said I wanted to be pegged, so obviously she knew I was into at least some kink. Cuckolding wasn’t oringwllh in the plan, but it grew into a major part of our relationship, even so becuase she and I were both switches, we decided to build an informal “schedule” to keep some variety.

We often rolled things in and out on a month to month basis. For example, October and November were primarily focused on FLR/Cuckolding (locktober and no nut November) Her birthday was in April and she enjoyed being my sub then, so April and may didn’t have much cuckolding, and then June was pride month, so we did lots of gay stuff, lol.

This isn’t to say that we didn’t sprinkle other things in. She had meetings with her bull on and off, and if she was particularly subby we would change things up. but variety is the spice of life, if you’re bored, talk to her about trying something new.

Back