Looking for our first -- very nervous

We are a couple here also first time,, I (Wife)kinda got carried away in the badges so we got lots of Post and picks, was also was able to get verified pretty easily.the support teams is pretty helpful and welcoming to the community which I love. I can understand the nerves I go back and forth in my mind a bit, but, truthfully me and husband are happy, we are just looking to check off some of our couples sexual bucket list experiences..🤣😜🤤 best way I can put it for us.. best of luck, please follow, we too looking for a support/guidance and how to really go about these things..

No Skype is not necessary to verify.. just a short 5s video showing you as a couple or you as the (wife).. your face does not have to show just your body must identify you as women or couple.. there is a whole forum for this..trust me we bee doing our research.also can see my page and post of verification to get idea for what they need to see ..

We are a couple here also first time,, I (Wife)kinda got carried away in the badges so we got lots of Post and picks, was also was able to get verified pretty easily.the support teams is pretty helpful and welcoming to the community which I love. I can understand the nerves I go back and forth in my mind a bit, but, truthfully me and husband are happy, we are just looking to check off some of our couples sexual bucket list experiences..🤣😜🤤 best way I can put it for us.. best of luck, please follow, we too looking for a support/guidance and how to really go about these things..
Welcome Dear! Enjoy some BBC.....You deserve good sex and lots of orgasms.....and a loving Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! Yes...you CAN have BOTH!!

Back