Longest nonstop gangbang session?

30 hours....yes not a typo.
MMMMM! ive gone 12 hrs a few times and almost 24 hrs when I was gangbanged at a frat house in a new england college when i was 16:):) Im kind of like your wife.. once I start i just endlessly orgasm.. it becomes impossible to stop them:)

Attachments

• 11 brainless1.JPG
    11 brainless1.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 80
  • 11Og.jpg
    11Og.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 68
  • a crgb3.JPG
    a crgb3.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 92
  • Crissy in the middle jpg.JPG
    Crissy in the middle jpg.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 107
  • insatiabler  crissy 333.jpg
    insatiabler crissy 333.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 107
  • insatiabler -5 - crayng chrissy.PNG
    insatiabler -5 - crayng chrissy.PNG
    880 KB · Views: 95
Wow, there are some real pros on here. Regardless of the number of guys involved, after around an hour of continuous sex I'm ready for a break and a cold *******.

Some of the BBC parties we've been to have gone on for 6 - 8 hours and the most men I've had at a single party was 12 - 16, not really sure because some left early while others get there later but I know I had some of them more than once.
yues there is that point where you are not really counting..you are brainless and cumming. im soo much better at fucking than math:)

It looks like 4 hours is the most common response here. So why did you stop/break? Too sore? Too tired? Not enough men? Drained all the men dry and limp? Bored with the repetition? Hungry? Thirsty? Had to leave? Any other?

It was my hospital I worked in and the truth
I’m very open
I actually broke an arm (both bones) the next year on a scooter date and after splinting it and walking to my standard truck, drove to his place and fucked him for 3 hrs before driving myself to same hospital for surgery. Didn’t know if I’d die on the table and I was going out with a pussy full of cum 🤷‍♀️
sexual warrior, I am

I am not sure if this qualifies but, the most at once was 8 guys over a weekend at a bachelor party. Several times I was airtight other times one or 2 at once, but with breaks.

once during a video, we made 21 different men, women, and whatever over 3 days but ******* breaks
That’s quit impressive girl, you are my hero. I’m hoping I can catch up with you soon

I actually broke an arm (both bones) the next year on a scooter date and after splinting it and walking to my standard truck, drove to his place and fucked him for 3 hrs before driving myself to same hospital for surgery. Didn’t know if I’d die on the table and I was going out with a pussy full of cum 🤷‍♀️
sexual warrior, I am
After three hours with one BBC I suspect you’d need to splint his cock as well 🤣

MMMMM! ive gone 12 hrs a few times and almost 24 hrs when I was gangbanged at a frat house in a new england college when i was 16:):) Im kind of like your wife.. once I start i just endlessly orgasm.. it becomes impossible to stop them:)
I'm jealous, Having pulled trains at more than one frat house. Never managed a 24 hour event. Usually at a party or dance where it would start always a all night thing with them sneaking me me out Sunday morning when the house advisor was away at church. 24hours was not a option too much chance of getting caught. Did a biker event one weekend. Started on a Friday afternoon and ended on Sunday. I did over a dozen Friday night for a warmup . Saturday afternoon i got jumped in to three different biker groups that were affiliated from three states. It ran for just over 12hours. I had fucked 56 guys one turn each. I cleaned up and remained in a tent with two other females to be used by all till noon Sunday. It was not constant there were a few minutes to a half hour between guys. By then my orgasms were so frequent and intense interest is lost when it comes to counting. That was the only time i ever took pills to prevent sleep. Those little white pills so popular with truckers at the time.

It was a long time ago, about 18 years ago, before i met my husband and was somewhat of a free bird. 4 guys for about 3 hours before I tapped out and had to take a break. After an hour we got back to it and 2 hours later I needed another break. 20 minutes of rest and then we got back to having sex, winding up everything after 2 more hours. My room smelled like sweat and cum for days, the cleanup was a bitch.

And i guess thats when the seeds of BBC love were planted in my mind. They are only now resurfacing, but i think it might be too late for me to indulge.
It is never too late to enjoy another BBC gang bang. My wife is addicted to them.

Back