Long game. Cute wife.

johnneasy

Couple
Hi guys n gals.

Wanted to see if anyone would be willing to help. Not even sure if it would work and it would be a one time chance so you’d have to be on your A game and be patient. I personally would love the challenge. You’d have to be a good looking guy and have a BBC.
My wife used to play online years ago. Since we got married she hasn’t ever done it. Stating privacy is her main concern now we have *******.
Id love for someone to contact her on Twitter or maybe even Snapchat (just say “you came up on my recommenced list”)
Chat 100% innocent and see how things go and gauge her reaction, she is SUPER shy, maybe send pics etc, she like many women doesn’t think herself gorgeous but she is, even my friends and sometimes even strangers tell me she is… it might take a week or a month, it might not work at all.
I don’t know as it’s been so long.
She loves black guys, she loves BIG cocks, the bigger the better. We often discuss how white guys are genetically inferior to black men.
She at least once or twice a week remarks on how hot this or that guys is and 99% of the time it’s a dark skinned well built guy.
Thing is you could never ever mention that I asked or suggested it, I play no part in this at all.
When she used to chat 12-13 years ago she was waaaaay more into sex, she had much more self confidence, she would alway look forward to her online dates with her online BF and be so cheerful and happy leading up to it. Then so content and glowing afterwards.
So if you are up to it, let me know.
PS: She’s 42yo and stunningly beautiful. She’s about 5’ 7”, weighs around 120lb, has blonde hair, blue eyes, wears glasses and has a great ass.

Attachments

• CF962BBD-1A50-4DDA-B2F2-1F0E1BAD753E.jpeg
    CF962BBD-1A50-4DDA-B2F2-1F0E1BAD753E.jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 160
Hey Johnneasy, If that is her cute buns under those panties, I'd love to figure a way to talk with her. I guess I'm pulling my punches but I'd love to talk her panties off and make her pussy wet all day. I'm very discrete and I know married white women are perfect lovers for big cocks. Let me know if you think I could be subtle enough to drive her to orgasm. I kinda like the idea of making her cum for me while she tells me she wants me to secretly own her sweet pussy. If she lets me talk sweet things to her pussy, I'll give you updates. As long as you tell me how wet you find her panties.

I want this same scenario for my wife
Curiouz, let's hear about your sweet woman. Does she know how wet and happy another man can make her pussy? I guarantee she'll do things for you that you never expected after a strange big cock talks her panties off.

Back