Little texting going on

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Mistress: Texting with her BBC Lover
I love licking your balls sucking your dick and love sucking on your nipples and I especially love kissing you I could go on and on
Lover
My dick belongs in your mouth
Mistress
Yes it does baby my mouth loves your dick
Lover
Smiling....I am looking forward to you tasting my cum
Mistress
I want to taste you
Lover
Smiling...you shall baby...I am going to love feeding you
The sight of your naked body turns me on
Wimp
The sight of your naked body turns me on but all I can do is jerk off my pathetic little penis while he fucks you so hard and satisfies you so thoroughly and you soak the bed. No wonder you love him as a lover.
I'm just a wimp to you, I realize you could never respond to me as a man.
Mistress
Sexually you are a wimp, you are sexually useless to me.
Wimp
Thank you for accepting me as your wimp, it's a tremendous privilege. I'm here to serve you and your lover however you the two of you see fit.
I'm so glad you found a man to really love. I knew eventually that would happen and I would have to accept that and I do very humbly.
Treating me as your wimp and giving me my paddlings as needed and not responding to me like a man-woman relationship has been the best for us psychologically.
Mistress
Okay wimp, enough said, why don't you go take care of that tiny little tent in your panties.
go in the corner and jerk that little thing. Take a tissue I don't want your useless cum anywhere but down the toilet. You have 3 minutes, face the wall and no talking.
Wimp
Thank you Mistress

Back