Little cuckold is denied.

Original Forum was about being denied.
Okay everybody has their very individual way of doing things concerning being denied. I myself believe in the practice as it's a natural development once the wife or girlfriend is completely satisfied by a alpha male. I adjusted overnight after witnessing what a real mans cock did to my wife. She was so exhausted and so tremendously satisfied. Her pussy was stretched, puffy and so deliciously wet, it was unbelievably soaked, the sheets were soaked and she was full of cum. Right than and there I could understand why she would not really care to ever have my little pathetic four inch penis in her pussy or her mouth again, she deserved to be satisfied. To my surprise her new lover also told her, he did not want her to even touch my little penis as long as he was her lover. The crazy part is, I found that to be such a exciting aphrodisiac to assist me in hundreds of very successful ejaculations when ever I jerked my little pp. That all started around 1986. My wife told me that my little penis was for jerking and peeing only from that day on. My wife never wanted to deny me from jerking off as long as I had her permission and I realized that I was never going to function as a lover. I forever would be a little cuckold wimp jerking my own little penis for release. Later on we moved to Florida and she went BLACK, She has since passed away and I continue to that same standard today with my girlfriend who has been exclusively for Black. I can't tell you how many wonderful cream pies I have had through out the years. I love being a little wimp cuckold and would never have it any other way.
11/11/20 Thought I would update how far along we have advance. My girlfriend has insisted I improve my oral skills with swallowing cum direct from the cock, now I know her excitment. It's not equal to licking all the juice from her ass and pussy but I love the fact that she gets sp excited pushing my head on it and gagging me.

Last edited:
Okay everybody has their very individual way of doing things concerning being denied. I myself believe in the practice as it's a natural development once the wife or girlfriend is completely satisfied by a alpha male. I adjusted overnight after witnessing what a real mans cock did to my wife. She was so exhausted and so tremendously satisfied. Her pussy was stretched, puffy and so deliciously wet, it was unbelievably soaked, the sheets were soaked and she was full of cum. Right than and there I could understand why she would not really care to ever have my little pathetic four inch penis in her pussy or her mouth again, she deserved to be satisfied. To my surprise her new lover also told her, he did not want her to even touch my little penis as long as he was her lover. The crazy part is, I found that to be such a exciting aphrodisiac to assist me in hundreds of very successful ejaculations when ever I jerked my little pp. That all started around 1986. My wife told me that my little penis was for jerking and peeing only from that day on. My wife never wanted to deny me from jerking off as long as I had her permission and I realized that I was never going to function as a lover. I forever would be a little cuckold wimp jerking my own little penis for release. Later on we moved to Florida and she went BLACK, She has since passed away and I continue to that same standard today with my girlfriend who has been exclusively for Black. I can't tell you how many wonderful cream pies I have had through out the years. I love being a little wimp cuckold and would never have it any other way.
you are my hero bro.

Here's a question: Why don't you post some pics to prove any of this is happening?
Ha ha. You’re teasing him, right? I mean, if your looking for pictures of a cuck not having sex with his wife? He could take that anywhere. And a pic of him hugging and being tender? That’s anywhere too.
Or are you asking for pictures of his wife’s boyfriend scolding him. That’s much harder to get. At least not a candid picture. I’m no bull but if I was correcting a misbehaving cuck, the last thing I’d want him to do would be for him to whip out his camera and start snapping pics.

for those reasons and more is why I figured you were teasing. Maybe you’re trying to get him in trouble... :unsure:

How come? I mean, why does she give you handy’s? Out of all the sex acts that really the one thing you can do yourself. :)
We went without any form of sex for about 15 months before trying PIV one more time, which wasn't anything to write home about. So, 3 months later she agreed to supervised masturbation for me, once every two months, and she would only touch me as I was already starting to cum in order to minimize any direct skin to skin contact with me. I masturbate until I'm just ready to cum, and she takes over for 10 or 15 seconds while I cum. Sometimes she plays with my balls while I'm getting ready for her hand, but other than playing with my balls and stroking me through my cum, we don't touch each other at all, unless she has me give her head, which is never more than once or twice a year. About 2 years ago, she decided to allow me to have a hand job about twice a month, bringing me up to about 24 or so cums a year instead of only 6 times a year.

They're also really easy for her, because she doesn't have to be undressed at all, and the mess on her hand is very minimal, as she has me cum on my belly. Her actual time investment is only about 1 or 2 minutes start to finish, and it's not enough to make her arm tired. If she wanted to do nothing at all or something different, she would.

I started talking to her about changing the way we schedule the hand jobs. I'm trying to do more of what we've always considered her jobs around the house, like washing dishes, doing laundry, and cooking among other things. I want her to continue having the freedom to fuck other men, especially since I can't do the job any longer, and I want her to feel free to have me give her head daily without feeling like she needs to reciprocate in some way. She has indicated she would like to just roll over and go to sleep without needing to jack me off after I give her head, which we've done the last 3 times I went down on her.

Would love to hear from couples totally dedicated to the SUPERIOR BBC and little cuckold is denied. No oral no fucking, he must jerk to get off.
That is my case. No PIV ever again. My wife never wants my inchworm inside her. She is blacked for life and I can’t blame her. Cucks like me deserve nothing.

Back