Ladies why do ya'll like bad boys?

Jdingo619

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
All you ladies who like bad boys please tell us why?
1. Do they have the best sex game?
2. Is sex with them more naughty and exciting?
3. Is it taboo and makes you feel like a rebel?

If you have ever fucked a bad boy, a felon, a convict, someone your parents, friends, and siblings would never approve of, tell us what made you do it, why you did it, why did it end, and what things did you do for that person? Women always do stuff for bad boys like: buy them gifts, let them drive their car, give them money.

This IG model / correctional officer traded her career, her clean record, and her freedom to get some of that thug D, maybe you ladies can help us understand why?🤔

Attachments

• 20210706_072653.jpg
    20210706_072653.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 107
There are lots of reasons. Its not any one thing. There is a real thrill that a comes from dating bad guys. You never know what’s going to happen and its rarely boring. Typically they are usually more confident and have a take charge attitude which makes them seem more manly. They have great physique. Plus if he’s a bad boy then that means you don’t need to pretend to be a good girl either. The whole package adds up to great sex.

Oh yes, bad boys are def sexy. Major swag, confidence, with the ability to see through you... to smell ripe pussy from 100 yards. Not afraid to hit on you. Rejection doesn't make them go into a ******* position. Not always considered good looking by societal standards... the reason you see scruffy, overweight guys with centerfold babes on their arm. Take charge in the bedroom. Not in a hurry to get things done. Want you to cum before they do to ensure that they can hit it again sometime or all the time. Yum.

thanks for bringing up the criminally undertalked about "thug D".

I hope more women chime in. I have a friend who was a correctional officer in a womans' prison in a small town down south. She'd often hook up with just released felons from the mens prison (which she could still get in trouble for and did it anyway) and told me she wouldn't transfer to working in the mens prison because she knew she wouldn't be able to control herself around those men.

thanks for bringing up the criminally undertalked about "thug D".

I hope more women chime in. I have a friend who was a correctional officer in a womans' prison in a small town down south. She'd often hook up with just released felons from the mens prison (which she could still get in trouble for and did it anyway) and told me she wouldn't transfer to working in the mens prison because she knew she wouldn't be able to control herself around thoseive
Ive been pen pals with select ones;. It's exciting and provides the possibility of fun encounters.

Back