Kissing....yes or no?

BlackBullLondon

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

35A2B28F-F0BE-46EC-92A2-A89136827649.jpeg

Hi there

I’m interested to hear opinions on the subject of females kissing biulls/lovers.

Is it an intimate thing that should be reserved for hubby? Are you a hubby who encourages his wife to kiss her bull? As a bull, do you kiss or not kiss? And as a female, do you enjoy kissing your black lover?

So many different opinions. Would love to hear yours and get a picture of what’s actually liked more.

And the pic below is ‘my lips’....I mean, which female wouldn’t want to kiss these...? 😂

View attachment 3049469
As a hub I like the thought of my wife kissing/been kissed by another man.

Hi there

View attachment 3049469
It's so exciting to see his wife kissing a bull.

Kissing is part of sex , my wife would sit on the other guys lap in a club and kiss him while he felt her and when she fucked she likes to kiss
I hear that....it’s an interesting
I think if everyone is comfortable and feels secure, there is no reason why the white women shouldn't make out with her bbc bull while he is deep inside her. most intimate!!!
Yes, I agree. And it’s that particular intimacy that some couples prefer not to share...

I hear that....it’s an interesting

Yes, I agree. And it’s that particular intimacy that some couples prefer not to share...
in the long term it makes it easier for everyone if the wife totally cucks her husband and gets him used to being one. Accepting her kissing and having fun with other men is just part as is having the husband watch and clean cum. It works even better if the husband services a willing bull because everyone becomes invested

I believe that kissing SHOULD be reserved for hubby, but I can't imagine that any woman having sex with a sexy black man would not kiss him lovingly/passionately/intimately... especially once he's given her a mind-bending orgasm. Kissing is a great way to get a girl going... and the best way during the act to bring her to orgasm.

It doesn’t bother you that they’ve had their mouths everywhere with multiple men? Knowing that he’s eating ass and p*ssy with multiple women makes me gag. I use protection but it still creeps me out. Maybe I’m not cut out for this lifestyle.

It doesn’t bother you that they’ve had their mouths everywhere with multiple men? Knowing that he’s eating ass and p*ssy with multiple women makes me gag. I use protection but it still creeps me out. Maybe I’m not cut out for this lifestyle.
love your name and understand how you feel but when people have sex even with protection there is a lot of stuff happens. I think some people are better off monogamous or having a stable of males who are dedicated

Back