Kissing before and after sex

lilppsub

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I love seeing her make out on the couch. They are so passionate together, I think because they both know whats to follow usually. Very satisfying sex. I get so turned on and love how she denies me that kind of passionate kissing. When she says if I could even come close to what he is able to do to her she would allow me to kiss her as a lover but otherwise that is really reserved for him. Peck peck. The same goes for her pussy regarding penetration or eating it fresh, I only get to eat, lick or touch her wet messy pussy, full of her Superior Black Man's Seed when I am given permission. It's without saying, she don't ever suck this little white penis. She has suggested that if I was to find another little penis cuckold wimp she may allow for us to suck each other. It also goes without saying that it is a total privilege whenever I have a opportunity to orally clean his BBC or maybe casually suck it after they have sex.

I love seeing her make out on the couch. They are so passionate together, I think because they both know whats to follow usually. Very satisfying sex. I get so turned on and love how she denies me that kind of passionate kissing. When she says if I could even come close to what he is able to do to her she would allow me to kiss her as a lover but otherwise that is really reserved for him. Peck peck. The same goes for her pussy regarding penetration or eating it fresh, I only get to eat, lick or touch her wet messy pussy, full of her Superior Black Man's Seed when I am given permission. It's without saying, she don't ever suck this little white penis. She has suggested that if I was to find another little penis cuckold wimp she may allow for us to suck each other. It also goes without saying that it is a total privilege whenever I have a opportunity to orally clean his BBC or maybe casually suck it after they have sex.
All I ever allow my boyfriend/cuck are chaste, little pecks on the lips, although I love hard, deep, tongue kisses with my lovers. The only time I open-mouth kiss my bf is after I've gone down on a lover.

Thanks for the like. That is really a unwritten rule for couples that take this lifestyle seriously and I applaud you for taking such a stand, that way there is never a question of where the cuckold stands. If you want your cuckold to take his appropriate place and understand he is not in charge as to when, how long, how often, kissing or no kissing. Some of the videos I have seen are embarrassing by allowing their cuckold to essentially TOP from the bottom when he feeds his inferior pathetic little penis to be sucked by his wife or girlfriend who needs BBC to be satisfied. I don't get it or understand it in any way, shape of form, not in our relationship. That is totally against our principles or cuckold lifestyle boundaries. If I was able to completely satisfy my partner there would be no need to go outside the relationship to find a SUPERIOR ALPHA MALE. Additionally that is a slap in the face of that SUPERIOR BLACK BULL. Hope you will allow us to follow you.

You don't deserve her pussy. You may tongue her masters black asshole slave

Thanks for the like. That is really a unwritten rule for couples that take this lifestyle seriously and I applaud you for taking such a stand, that way there is never a question of where the cuckold stands. If you want your cuckold to take his appropriate place and understand he is not in charge as to when, how long, how often, kissing or no kissing. Some of the videos I have seen are embarrassing by allowing their cuckold to essentially TOP from the bottom when he feeds his inferior pathetic little penis to be sucked by his wife or girlfriend who needs BBC to be satisfied. I don't get it or understand it in any way, shape of form, not in our relationship. That is totally against our principles or cuckold lifestyle boundaries. If I was able to completely satisfy my partner there would be no need to go outside the relationship to find a SUPERIOR ALPHA MALE. Additionally that is a slap in the face of that SUPERIOR BLACK BULL. Hope you will allow us to follow you.
Do you like being slapped across your face ? I knew of one who enjoyed the Master slapping him with that ENORMOUS BLACK dick after it came out wifes pussy ...then was cropped with flexible switch on his ( cucky ) asshole til he cried...sobbong tears
Of joyous pleasure/pain

Back