Jerry/Becki Falwell Cuckold Fiasco

Bigfishneo

Male
Real Person
So news just broke of Liberty University's Conservative Christian couple having a cuckold relationship with a pool boy for a number of years...
My only thought is "Damn she looks like she could take some black dick..." lol (Something tells me that there is a bull or two out there that is also cucking the hubby and fucking the brains out his wife more than likely though...)

Why can't I ever find couples like this??? I can keep a secret ;)

Attachments

• 1598314430699.png
    1598314430699.png
    406.8 KB · Views: 100
Thats why we are perfectly happy to be a regular, everyday couple. We don't go around advertising our past private life but if it did become known it would make no difference. And if we were found out I certainly wouldn't deny it. If I have to be that sneaky and worried about others knowing it certainly wouldn't be enjoyable!

Thats why we are perfectly happy to be a regular, everyday couple. We don't go around advertising our past private life but if it did become known it would make no difference. And if we were found out I certainly wouldn't deny it. If I have to be that sneaky and worried about others knowing it certainly wouldn't be enjoyable!
Sorry, not sure where the "past" came to in my post but it is definitely still present! lol

I can respect that!

I wonder if Jerry Falwell, Jr. is in here with us tonight? I wonder what screen name he is using? He'll fit right in in the Cuck Forum!

Back